Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 15 2021, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
there seems to be a new limit on how many of each individual fish we can keep in storage .... i can not find any info on this, can you provide or point me to where it is ....
Hi JNelson,
There isn't any thing new. Any item in your Harvests and Products storage can only go as high as 200 million. That is not new. This does not mean everything you have in your storage can reach that amount, because there is an overall limit of the storage. That limit you can see with the percentage amount shown at the top of your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2021, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
There isn't any thing new. Any item in your Harvests and Products storage can only go as high as 200 million. That is not new. This does not mean everything you have in your storage can reach that amount, because there is an overall limit of the storage. That limit you can see with the percentage amount shown at the top of your storage.

thank you , have been getting plagued with people messaging me about new fish limits and they llost fish, etc... and i was like i dont see anything new LOL
Old Jul 15 2021, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
thank you , have been getting plagued with people messaging me about new fish limits and they llost fish, etc... and i was like i dont see anything new LOL
Hi JNelson, If they have lost fish it would be either they went over the 200 million and it truncated back to 200 million or they have reached total storage limit and in that case nothing new will be added or an item can disappear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2021, 11:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fishing Issue

I have had an issue when I am fishing on someone elses farm. What happens is I can not always get all the fish and complete the fishing task as there are a few fish left regardless of the body of water I am fishing in. It may get stuck on 1 fish left, 5 fishes left or even 50+ fishes left. I can click and click and click on the body of water, but never get those fish.

In the past, I have been able to click on another farm, then go back to the farm I was fishing on, and be able to get the remainder of the fish. Sometimes, I would have to leave the fishing farm a few times, then go back to complete all the fishing. However, lately, that hasnt been working.

While it happens on non-layered fishing farms, It almost always happens when I am on layered fishing farms.

- I am using Google Chrome or Firefox more then IE or Edge.
- I have no other issues farming any other product, this only happens with fishing.
- usually only happens when using the fishing rod or regular boats, not the turbo boats.

anyone else have this problem? something I should check on my browser that may be causing this?

This has been happening for almost my entire time using Farm town, (10+ years) whether using the old flash app or new HTML5 one. Figured I would finally write and ask about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Old Jul 18 2021, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownBear View Post
I have had an issue when I am fishing on someone elses farm. What happens is I can not always get all the fish and complete the fishing task as there are a few fish left regardless of the body of water I am fishing in. It may get stuck on 1 fish left, 5 fishes left or even 50+ fishes left. I can click and click and click on the body of water, but never get those fish.

In the past, I have been able to click on another farm, then go back to the farm I was fishing on, and be able to get the remainder of the fish. Sometimes, I would have to leave the fishing farm a few times, then go back to complete all the fishing. However, lately, that hasnt been working.

While it happens on non-layered fishing farms, It almost always happens when I am on layered fishing farms.

- I am using Google Chrome or Firefox more then IE or Edge.
- I have no other issues farming any other product, this only happens with fishing.
- usually only happens when using the fishing rod or regular boats, not the turbo boats.

anyone else have this problem? something I should check on my browser that may be causing this?

This has been happening for almost my entire time using Farm town, (10+ years) whether using the old flash app or new HTML5 one. Figured I would finally write and ask about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hi ChiTownBear,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.
Instead of moving to another farm, which causes you to lose what bonus you have accumulated, just click on the same farm you are on in the farm selector. That will refresh the farm but does not lose your bonus.
Only the Turbo boats that do an entire water at once will keep you from having fish left in the waters. The only way to get the rest of the fish in a water is to refresh the farm and fish again. Waters that are on the edge of a farm are the most troublesome as you can not get all the fish without the turbo boats.
Old Jul 24 2021, 08:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

which ones have trout not all say what kind of fish they have

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 24 2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteness View Post
which ones have trout not all say what kind of fish they have
Hi Kitteness,
You can find where any specific fish come from in the Game Guide chapter 27 for ingredients. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Old Aug 06 2021, 04:10 PM

I've recently invested in more sea coasts and am wondering whether the next step up in fishing boats from the purple one, will help me, or do I have to go several levels of boats upward?
Old Aug 06 2021, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
I've recently invested in more sea coasts and am wondering whether the next step up in fishing boats from the purple one, will help me, or do I have to go several levels of boats upward?
Hi Lineking,
Each boat level you go up increases how many fish you can get with one click. You can find all the information about the fishing boats in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Aug 16 2021, 10:32 PM

Default Can't Catch Fish

Annoying glitch happens when fishing with net. Unable to catch fish when it gets low. Couldn't find yellow diamond farm selector to try to disperse fish. Help! 2 nights in a row of losing points and rest of farm work.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters