Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 26 2019, 12:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I unfriended a couple of people after removing them as my neighbours (also went to their farms and made sure to remove me from their neighbors listing as well) but they keep sending me ships and are marked as NON FRIENDS.... hoping this will stop and its only due to the fact they had dispatched the ships before all of this happened.. can you clarify if they will not be able to send ships in the future to me if at all possible, thanks ..
Old Apr 26 2019, 03:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I unfriended a couple of people after removing them as my neighbours (also went to their farms and made sure to remove me from their neighbors listing as well) but they keep sending me ships and are marked as NON FRIENDS.... hoping this will stop and its only due to the fact they had dispatched the ships before all of this happened.. can you clarify if they will not be able to send ships in the future to me if at all possible, thanks ..
Hi Aussie Rae,

Any ships already dispatched before you removed your self as their neighbour will still come to your port. Any new itinerary will not have you as an option so they won't be able to send them to you.

If you get any more ships you might want to leave the ship unloaded so they get the idea it's not going to be sent on and skip you. If they haven't been checking their itinerary, as the ship moves port to port, then they won't have noticed they have a ship going to a port with no picture.
Old May 05 2019, 07:07 PM

Hi wanting to know what are the actual amounts of each item on the Ships.Just been doing some checking on storage before and after collecting from ships.And have a feeling they are hardly worth while.
Old May 05 2019, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Hi wanting to know what are the actual amounts of each item on the Ships.Just been doing some checking on storage before and after collecting from ships.And have a feeling they are hardly worth while.
Hi Guess who,
We do not have the amounts as it depends on how many ports your ship visits and are loaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2019, 11:43 PM

how do i get a link that will take directly to a chapter in the chapter files, my immediate need is the one on ships?
Old May 05 2019, 11:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
how do i get a link that will take directly to a chapter in the chapter files, my immediate need is the one on ships?
Hi JNelson,
If you click on Game Guides toward the top of the forums in the New Forum Users section that will take you to a listing of the chapters and each chapter title is a link to that chapter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2019, 04:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Neighbor's port is out of service

I have no idea why this is happening. One of my neighbors' port is now out of service. I can't change her port to another neighbor. What do I need to do.?

Thanks

Isabella
Old May 28 2019, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
I have no idea why this is happening. One of my neighbors' port is now out of service. I can't change her port to another neighbor. What do I need to do.?

Thanks

Isabella
Hi Isabella,
You can only change the ports while you are preparing the ship containers. If that is when you are trying and clicking on the Replace is not working then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 29 2019, 10:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm hoping that other people will chime in & support this suggestion - can/will the developers simplify the Cargo Ships & make them more like the trains...i.e., not needing support from one's neighbors to get a full load on the ships...???

I mean, I've spent quite a bit of time messaging neighbors to see if they participate in Cargo Ships - some respond, some don't. I've been working through my list of neighbors trying to find participants, but so far I've only managed to get five (5) & that means my ships are not getting full loads when dispatched.

Since the developers are busy implementing new features like Facility Chains, Super Facilities & Trading Warehouses (all of which require more effort on my part), why not just simplify the Cargo Ships to something similar to the trains? Let us select & dispatch them quickly & easily & let them return without having to have neighbors intervene...??

Just sayin'

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old May 29 2019, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I'm hoping that other people will chime in & support this suggestion - can/will the developers simplify the Cargo Ships & make them more like the trains...i.e., not needing support from one's neighbors to get a full load on the ships...???

I mean, I've spent quite a bit of time messaging neighbors to see if they participate in Cargo Ships - some respond, some don't. I've been working through my list of neighbors trying to find participants, but so far I've only managed to get five (5) & that means my ships are not getting full loads when dispatched.

Since the developers are busy implementing new features like Facility Chains, Super Facilities & Trading Warehouses (all of which require more effort on my part), why not just simplify the Cargo Ships to something similar to the trains? Let us select & dispatch them quickly & easily & let them return without having to have neighbors intervene...??

Just sayin'
Hi Zeeky,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread, but can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace, replacing, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships