Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 15 2019, 02:24 PM

Default 9x layering on a single tab

I have used this plenty of times before without any problems but now after laying plots and planting, my plots reappear mot showing a planted crop. I cleared my cache and browsing prior to starting all this. What am I doing wrong or is it a FT problem?
Old May 15 2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
I have used this plenty of times before without any problems but now after laying plots and planting, my plots reappear mot showing a planted crop. I cleared my cache and browsing prior to starting all this. What am I doing wrong or is it a FT problem?
Hi tondinihale

If you are having problems with crops not showing up for some plots, then you will have to delete those plots, then refresh the farm. If after refreshing the plots are there again, then you will have to delete and refresh the farm till you only get green grass.

Then you will be able to plow new plots and plant them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; May 15 2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old May 22 2019, 09:22 AM

Default Fish

Hello,
Last night I fished lot of farms and I should have had more than I did. Is there something wrong with the game? Then I fish on another farmers farms and still didn't have a lot of fish, it was the same as before. I had bait, so that should of been the issue. Any suggestions? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0908&farm_ix=0
Old May 22 2019, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
Hello,
Last night I fished lot of farms and I should have had more than I did. Is there something wrong with the game? Then I fish on another farmers farms and still didn't have a lot of fish, it was the same as before. I had bait, so that should of been the issue. Any suggestions? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0908&farm_ix=0
Hi Sherry,
From what I can see in your data you got a lot in your bonuses for all the fishing jobs. Please note your bait is not used when you fish for others. They would have to have the bait and if they have a lot of waters to fish they may not be able to keep up with enough bait for all of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2019, 09:39 AM

Default Fish

ok, they had bait, saw it as I was fishing. I know it looks like a lot, but normally after doing a lot of layers I get a lot more than showing. But at least there isn't a glitch. Thanks Taz.
Old May 28 2019, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Problem

Yesterday 5/27/2019 i purchased a new farm with a couple extentions...i started making a fish farm.. Today 5/28/2019 i went back to my fish farm to add more ponds and rearrange the ponds.. I went to have dinner when i came back to my fish farm the ponds i purchased today were gone and the ponds i rearranged were back to the way they were ... I am afraid to invest anymore into this fish farm till this issue is resolved
thank you
lolli315
Old May 28 2019, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolli315 View Post
Yesterday 5/27/2019 i purchased a new farm with a couple extentions...i started making a fish farm.. Today 5/28/2019 i went back to my fish farm to add more ponds and rearrange the ponds.. I went to have dinner when i came back to my fish farm the ponds i purchased today were gone and the ponds i rearranged were back to the way they were ... I am afraid to invest anymore into this fish farm till this issue is resolved
thank you
lolli315
Hi Lolli,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 29 2019 at 04:50 PM.
Old May 29 2019, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Atten: TAZ

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3744&farm_ix=9
HERE IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR THANK YOU
Old May 29 2019, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolli315 View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3744&farm_ix=9
HERE IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR THANK YOU
Hi Lolli,
I can't get to that farm to look because you have it set to Private.

All of the ponds you are purchasing are for coins apparently and we do not get any information in your data concerning those purchases. According to your data you have 100 big lakes on a farm. It could be they are all there but layered to where you can not see all of them.
Old Jun 04 2019, 08:53 AM

This may be a silly question but I have a 2nd acct with only 11 farms. Started out well enough, easy to manage which crops are needed, but as I gain more facilities, I am finding it hard to know which crops are needed, since so many are as yet not needed as ingredients. Originally on my main farms I started from the beginning, 2009, so it is easy to spot the three or four crops I still don't use, but this newer acct I am finding it difficult to know which crops are needed and which aren't in my storage. I tried all the different filters but it divided the crops by "large" regular and gift" I feel like a silly newbie but if anyone has any ideas on how to quickly access that demarcation line between not needed and needed please help!

Tags
animals, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees