Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dr.Dirt,

When i had a look at this a while ago with some friends, i found that they had not loaded all the facilites on all farms and that there must have been some already finished, so the first time i worked them I hadn't worked everything possible as it wasn't loaded. When they posted again and the post had not turned pink, i tried again and although I got an oops for ones already worked, there was more work to be done.

Some users only load what they need for things like the NCC and the facs needed to supply those. If they then load all facs later and post again, you may see that they can be worked again, just not all of them as you already did some.

Those examples may be what is happening.
I have had that happen before but I don't believe that's what this is. I just went to a neighbors with five farms to work and worked them all 5 times in a row. Each time I worked them it showed less going to my storage so I believe I am actually working them each time. When I try with the service facilities links that are showing as pink i get the oops message. Also this is happening with every single neighbor whose regular facility link I work.
Old May 22 2019, 07:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have had that happen before but I don't believe that's what this is. I just went to a neighbors with five farms to work and worked them all 5 times in a row. Each time I worked them it showed less going to my storage so I believe I am actually working them each time. When I try with the service facilities links that are showing as pink i get the oops message. Also this is happening with every single neighbor whose regular facility link I work.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Ok thank you for your additional information.

Please open your toolbox and click on Show Times (looks like a clock). Look in the Gamewide section and see if you have a time showing for Rework Facilites and Rework Service Facilites, or see if a green check mark is showing instead of a time. Let me know what you see please.
Old May 22 2019, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Ok thank you for your additional information.

Please open your toolbox and click on Show Times (looks like a clock). Look in the Gamewide section and see if you have a time showing for Rework Facilites and Rework Service Facilites, or see if a green check mark is showing instead of a time. Let me know what you see please.
Rework facilities has a green check by it although I worked someones facilities not 5 minutes ago. Service facilities is showing a time.
Old May 22 2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Rework facilities has a green check by it although I worked someones facilities not 5 minutes ago. Service facilities is showing a time.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

OK that's why it's letting you rework them. That should not have a green check mark.

Please double check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer.

Then please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if the show times corrects. If it does not try reworking facs again.

If you can still rework them after that let us know, thank you.
Old May 22 2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Hi Dr. Dirt,

OK that's why it's letting you rework them. That should not have a green check mark.

Please double check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer.

Then please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if the show times corrects. If it does not try reworking facs again.

If you can still rework them after that let us know, thank you.
Tried all you suggested and still able to keep working regular facilities. Green check is still beside rework facilities. Computer time and date are ok.
Old May 22 2019, 08:02 AM

When I use the Harvest button in the facility section, it just keeps running but does not harvest the animals at all anymore. Is there a glitch going on or is there something I need to do?
Old May 22 2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezab24 View Post
When I use the Harvest button in the facility section, it just keeps running but does not harvest the animals at all anymore. Is there a glitch going on or is there something I need to do?
Hi nezab24,

Do you mean the Harvest All at the top of the Facility Manager?

You may be having a loading issue. Try reloading the game and see if they harvested, if they did not try again.

If that does not resolve it also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

There will be slow downs for a while as everyone is trying to get on because of the new release, so many more are using the servers than normal.
Old May 23 2019, 04:22 AM

Quote:
After working neighbors regular facilities, after I reload the farmtown wall the neighbor whose facilities I worked the link does not turn pink. If I click the link it allows me to work them again (no Whoops error). This does not happen with service facilities. This happened with all the regular facilities I worked this morning (quite a few). After working them a second time, the same thing happens.

This is now working as it should. Thanks for your help with this Tiger.
Old May 23 2019, 04:45 AM

Quote:
This is now working as it should. Thanks for your help with this Tiger.
You are very welcome Dr.Dirt. There were some server problems yesterday that may have been responsible for it happening. Thank you for coming back to let us know.
Old May 23 2019, 08:21 AM

Default Farm Stats

I am one of those many farmers who cannot afford to own all regular facilities...and have a life outside of FT. When I use the Facility Manager to see what crops I need to plant, I see numbers for all facilities. I then have to go through a long series of "clicks" to see if I own any facs that need these crops. For many crops, the need is obvious but for facs that are seldom used it isn't. In the perfect world, there would be a "facilities owned" option in addition to "all" or individual facilities. Clicking on a crop could also perhaps bring up a filter that would allow us to see we do/don't own facs needing that crop...and maybe how many.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts