Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 12 2017, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix213x View Post
I am using a chrome browser. I work my neighbors facilities twice a day if possible, once every twelve hours. I am finding that some days I get an error message that I have already worked these facilities, even though 12 hours have passed. The one common thing I have noticed is this:
A. I work the neighbor's facilities that also work mine
B. a few hours later, i work other neighbor's facilities
C. then 12 hours later, i get a message that i cannot work my "A" neighbor facilities.

So this is my question, if we work any facilities, the count resets to 12 hours before we can work facilities again? even if the neighbor's facilities we are trying to work has been longer than 12 hours?
Hi phoenix,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. The time for working facilities is not 12 hours.
Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

You can check the time in the Show Times tool (clock) in your toolbox. There are 2 times shown in the general tab for reworking facilities and reworking services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2017, 11:02 AM

how can I find out where I am actually using products - I am trying to use the facility manager tools, but it only gives me counts and not the actual facilities. I've unchecked all those that I can find that use chickens. Now, I'm looking at what uses chickens, but 45 different factories come up in the list in the facility manager planner - not just the ones that are actually running (checked). It should not include those that are unchecked. Unless this is fixed, the planner is basically worthless. I should be able to check and uncheck items and the numbers should change based on that.
Old Aug 13 2017, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
how can I find out where I am actually using products - I am trying to use the facility manager tools, but it only gives me counts and not the actual facilities. I've unchecked all those that I can find that use chickens. Now, I'm looking at what uses chickens, but 45 different factories come up in the list in the facility manager planner - not just the ones that are actually running (checked). It should not include those that are unchecked. Unless this is fixed, the planner is basically worthless. I should be able to check and uncheck items and the numbers should change based on that.
Hi Angel,
If I understand what you are asking about when you click on chicken in the list of ingredients, the list of what products use chicken will not change as it is information of where to use the product and not a list of how much is being used.
The ingredient planner may or may not update immediately when you check or uncheck products in the facilities. If everything in the game was immediately updated when you change something like that then we would all be complaining that the game is running slow. As a compromise to be able to operate at faster speeds then the updating of the data is delayed.
There is a list of all the facilities that use chicken in the Game Guide chapter 27 for ingredients that may help you find all the uses for chicken. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483442
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2017, 06:49 PM

Default Returning

Hi, I am returning after a long break. I know there is tons of tools to catch up on. That much I can do. But is there an easier way than going 1 by 1 on what facilities I have or need to buy. It does not show duplicates and I am going to be buying lots of fc to catch up and dont want to buy what I have and waste coins or fc. I also dont want to have to spend hours going from fac manager to shop just checking each one i have or dont have individually. If you know an easy way to see what facs i need to buy please let me know, i sure wish they showed dupes like tools do. Thank you for your time and help.
Old Aug 14 2017, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkd868893 View Post
Hi, I am returning after a long break. I know there is tons of tools to catch up on. That much I can do. But is there an easier way than going 1 by 1 on what facilities I have or need to buy. It does not show duplicates and I am going to be buying lots of fc to catch up and dont want to buy what I have and waste coins or fc. I also dont want to have to spend hours going from fac manager to shop just checking each one i have or dont have individually. If you know an easy way to see what facs i need to buy please let me know, i sure wish they showed dupes like tools do. Thank you for your time and help.
Hi pkd,
In the store when you open the Facilities section you can sort (in the funnel filter) by owned or not owned.
Old Aug 14 2017, 07:54 PM

Default Thanks

Thank you so much.
Old Aug 15 2017, 02:49 PM

Please could one of the Mods look at the Car Dealers on my Farms 1, 5 and 20
They show as being 87.5% full but when I go to the 'Shopping List' it appears that nothing is needed. This has been going on for a week or so
Thank you

Ps ... I have run Memcache and cleared my Browser cache

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Aug 15 2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Please could one of the Mods look at the Car Dealers on my Farms 1, 5 and 20
They show as being 87.5% full but when I go to the 'Shopping List' it appears that nothing is needed. This has been going on for a week or so
Thank you

Ps ... I have run Memcache and cleared my Browser cache
Hi FarmerWitch

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I visited your farm and your Car Dealer service facility is not loading Giant Balloon.

Please open one of your Car Dealer and check if you have the check mark for that product. Take in mind that when you have more than one of the same facilities and you uncheck an item in one of them, it will affect all facilities of the same type.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 15 2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmerWitch

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I visited your farm and your Car Dealer service facility is not loading Giant Balloon.

Please open one of your Car Dealer and check if you have the check mark for that product. Take in mind that when you have more than one of the same facilities and you uncheck an item in one of them, it will affect all facilities of the same type.
Hi Marymarcel, thank you for your quick response ... The Giant Balloon is checked in all the Car Dealer buildings and all the Car Dealer Buildings are at 100% production with no shortages

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Aug 15 2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Hi Marymarcel, thank you for your quick response ... The Giant Balloon is checked in all the Car Dealer buildings and all the Car Dealer Buildings are at 100% production with no shortages
You are very welcome FarmerWitch

This has happened to me a couple of times. I use to uncheck the last step for quests, so I dont start them when posting my facilities. But sometimes I forget to check them back

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts