Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 12 2014, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Mixer and turbo mixer are in storage.
Do any of the other items that use the Turbo mixer not start? Try taking the Turbo mixer out of storage and place it on a farm, restart your farms and then put it back in storage. Then try to Start all and see if they load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2014, 05:15 PM

Default issues with service facilty

i am having issues with my service facilty not showing up in facilty manger. the only way i can get them to show up is to click on show buildings
Old Apr 12 2014, 05:27 PM

got it going some how it had got uncheck in the facilty manger
Old Apr 12 2014, 08:22 PM

Default Rubber gloves

First, why in the world are rubber gloves made in the cookware factory??
Who cooks wearing rubber gloves???

Second, why are rubber gloves made in the cookware factory but supply the janitorial services factory?
There's a janitorial supply factory where they should be made.
Old Apr 12 2014, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harfis01 View Post
First, why in the world are rubber gloves made in the cookware factory??
Who cooks wearing rubber gloves???

Second, why are rubber gloves made in the cookware factory but supply the janitorial services factory?
There's a janitorial supply factory where they should be made.
Because that is the way the developers set it up? Rubber gloves are used in restaurants for sanitation reasons.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Do any of the other items that use the Turbo mixer not start? Try taking the Turbo mixer out of storage and place it on a farm, restart your farms and then put it back in storage. Then try to Start all and see if they load.
That did the trick!! Thanks Taz and Knightrider for the help.

All the other turbo mixer facilities have been loading properly.
Old Apr 13 2014, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
That did the trick!! Thanks Taz and Knightrider for the help.

All the other turbo mixer facilities have been loading properly.
Your welcome, glad it is working now.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 13 2014, 11:23 AM

Twice today, on two different farms I've been working facilities. When the mayor takes over, it hangs up, then I get that 'timed out' box. When I click retry, the mayor comes back and says he worked "0" facilities for me. When I try to go back, I get the message that I've already worked those farms and to try again later. Getting a little irritated now, because I've cleared cache, memcache and even browsing history. Nothing is working.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Apr 13 2014, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
Twice today, on two different farms I've been working facilities. When the mayor takes over, it hangs up, then I get that 'timed out' box. When I click retry, the mayor comes back and says he worked "0" facilities for me. When I try to go back, I get the message that I've already worked those farms and to try again later. Getting a little irritated now, because I've cleared cache, memcache and even browsing history. Nothing is working.
Since you have cleared the caches and getting time outs then try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594698
Old Apr 13 2014, 12:32 PM

The slow slow process of working neighbor's facilities is back. It was better for a day but now it is as bad as ever. Particularly irritating since I just bought the extra freight cars for the trains to take advantage of the ability to have all facs worked by the mayor. What the heck is going on? I have tried all the trouble shooting things, cleared cache, browser, used different browser etc. Several of my neighbors are having the same problem.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts