Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 09:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't like this feature at all. It took forever to plow for someone. This is very disappointing. I hope you reconsider and go back to the way it was.
Account Not Linked

and it was going sooo well, snow patches and all, I LOVED that & storage facilities

It ISN"T slower any more... and I hate to complain, but this is one of the worst "fixes"
You click along... and if there is a field far away, you have to wait for your avatar to arrive there... this was an old problem that most people did not like and it was fixed, now its no longer fixed. Plus, when people hire more than one person, you can click, click click waiting to get coins and "hope" it wont say, "Already done" That is a waste of time.
Account Not Linked

I've lost points at times, but I just continue to work and get as many as I can - made it to level 60 that way. As slow as it is now, I don't think I'd be anywhere near that level. Even if I was only getting 80% of 10,000 plots it's more than 100% of 5,000 plots.
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:53 PM

YES... I LOVE THIS NEW VERSION!!! WE CAN NOW STAY ON OUR OWN HARVEST FIELDS AND NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT ANY GREEDY FARMERS COME TO INTRUDE ON THE CORNER THAT I'M WORKING AT. EACH WILL BE WORKING IN THEIR OWN LITTLE CORNERS OF THE FARM!!! AND EACH WILL BE PROPERLY PAID, AND THE XP POINT WILL BE PROPERLY AWARDED!!! NO MORE CONFUSION.

I LOVE THIS NEW VERSION!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting and Plowing

It now takes for every to harvest and plow. I understand People are upset they don't get the points. TO BAD, if you would take the time to watch when your point stopped moving forward, you woulnd have no problems. I'm down with Farm Town until this goes back the way it is. Several of my friends will be leaving also. To bad, it was a fun game before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
YES... I LOVE THIS NEW VERSION!!! WE CAN NOW STAY ON OUR OWN HARVEST FIELDS AND NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT ANY GREEDY FARMERS COME TO INTRUDE ON THE CORNER THAT I'M WORKING AT. EACH WILL BE WORKING IN THEIR OWN LITTLE CORNERS OF THE FARM!!! AND EACH WILL BE PROPERLY PAID, AND THE XP POINT WILL BE PROPERLY AWARDED!!! NO MORE CONFUSION.

I LOVE THIS NEW VERSION!!!!

Sandie Angel
Well YAY!! For you!

But for the rest of us non slowpokes, this just BLOWS!!
Account Not Linked

I read the upgrade data, and tried the program with absolute disgust. If this is the way it's going to be, can't harvest or plow with ease, I dont' have time to play the game anymore. It takes too long to do anything, and I'm sure many folks feel the same way. You guys gotta undo this Dec 22 fix, ar lose a lot of game players.

Angry Bad change !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I really loved the last upgrades but i really hate this one, I cannot plow my layered fields now?!?! this is so frustrating. Please change it back to the original

If you do not like this upgrade and wish for it to be changed back, please post in the thread below
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285118
This new change has ruined the game for me. IT'S SLOW !!! That avatar statement is not working. It used to be a game of speed and skill. Now it would be great in a nursing home. PLEASE change it back. My goal had been to reach level 60 in a few weeks. Now I'll be 60 y.o. before I get there.
Regards,
A Long time Farm Town Addict
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This change SUCKS my hubby is gonna quit playing playing because of this and i enjoy challenging him on who has more points. I HATE THIS !!!!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread