Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2014, 04:07 PM

Question Train Boosts

I just noticed in the "Times" box, under Gamewide, there is a Timer for Reaccelerate Trains for friends. Is this new?
Old May 20 2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina_Phelangie View Post
I just noticed in the "Times" box, under Gamewide, there is a Timer for Reaccelerate Trains for friends. Is this new?
At the moment it says that I have to wait for 6 minutes to reaccelerate friends trains.
Old May 20 2014, 04:47 PM

where can I find the ground cover
Old May 20 2014, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No it isn't new. Has been there since the Times has been theere.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2014, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Green View Post
where can I find the ground cover
Ground covers are in the Paths/Grounds at the bottom of the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2014, 05:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am totally upset about the Non Ingredients feature > IT SOLD MY PAPER ROLLS!!! and fuel ... I'm still trying to figure out what all got sold ... hope they get it fixed soon ... I had quite a surplus built up of needed ingredients , because I had unchecked 'finished items' I had quite a lot of ..... so the new feature decided I didn't need the rolls because the finished items were unclicked to not be made .... ...
Old May 20 2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
No it isn't new. Has been there since the Times has been theere.
Thanks Taz. Can you link me to that? I can't seem to find it under the trains in the game guide.
Old May 20 2014, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz. Can you link me to that? I can't seem to find it under the trains in the game guide.
It would be in the release notes when it was released. I don't remember exactly when that was.
Old May 20 2014, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I am totally upset about the Non Ingredients feature > IT SOLD MY PAPER ROLLS!!! and fuel ... I'm still trying to figure out what all got sold ... hope they get it fixed soon ... I had quite a surplus built up of needed ingredients , because I had unchecked 'finished items' I had quite a lot of ..... so the new feature decided I didn't need the rolls because the finished items were unclicked to not be made .... ...
This was fixed and just re-released today.
Old May 20 2014, 07:41 PM

Default Error in the realtor office

When I go to the realtor office I'm getting an error, and not sure what is going on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.jpg (52.8 KB, 14 views)

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Closed Thread