Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2012, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim v View Post
I've tried clicking on the memcache side and closing it several times but really can't tell that it does anything.
Thats it - when you open it it is done. Just close it and reload your farm.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 26 2012, 05:50 AM

Exclamation the gist of my post

It would seem that I did not make the gist of my post clear enough for it to not be obviously misunderstood - I would like to know whether there is watering time left or not on the mobile sprinkler - not "complex" at all. Also for clarification - part of a farm can also be fertilized and part not depended on when certain plots were planted.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Dec 26 2012, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
It would seem that I did not make the gist of my post clear enough for it to not be obviously misunderstood - I would like to know whether there is watering time left or not on the mobile sprinkler - not "complex" at all. Also for clarification - part of a farm can also be fertilized and part not depended on when certain plots were planted.
I wonder if this sort of information will eventually be on the new "clock" feature in the tool box under the "per farm times" tab.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 26 2012, 08:47 AM

still can not use tools when hired to do flowers or chop trees i don't know about harvesting trees as i have not been hired to harvest them. It is getting a little old clicking one at a time and the tools have become useless to me since i hire the work to be done on my farms and i work the marketplace. Can't get anyone to do my farms because of this issue.Please fix
Old Dec 26 2012, 02:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

as of right now 385 is tops
Old Dec 26 2012, 05:23 PM

Okay, love the new release but you really need to fix the glitch of tools not showing up. I paid farm cash for them and do want to use them. If I get hired to chop, only get the axe. If I get hired for just crops and flowers, no flower tool. Come on!
Old Dec 26 2012, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina_Phelangie View Post
Okay, love the new release but you really need to fix the glitch of tools not showing up. I paid farm cash for them and do want to use them. If I get hired to chop, only get the axe. If I get hired for just crops and flowers, no flower tool. Come on!
The developers are aware of it and working on it as stated at the bottom of the announcement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2012, 06:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
still can not use tools when hired to do flowers or chop trees i don't know about harvesting trees as i have not been hired to harvest them. It is getting a little old clicking one at a time and the tools have become useless to me since i hire the work to be done on my farms and i work the marketplace. Can't get anyone to do my farms because of this issue.Please fix
just ask people to hire you for all and you can then access the tool box...do this until slashkey fix things...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2012, 06:17 PM

Level:
XP:

I just worked from the market and all my tools showed for me. Is it a server thing? I haven't cleaned my cache yet today, or for the last few days, and everything played as usual. I sure wish there was some way to stop people from stacking, tho. I always do everything I'm hired for but they sure do make it hard, and sometimes, impossible! Thanks, Taz, you rock the patience!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 26 2012, 06:21 PM

Level:
XP:

I just saw Aussie Ray's post. I wasn't hired for all. The Boss had flowers but did not hire me for them, trees only.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread