Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2010, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
Just a heads up to watch out for. Went I went to my farm but none of my trees said they were fertilized but the crops were. I harvested 1 tree and thats all I got was 1 tree. My fertilizer has been working great with the trees. 2 of my farms were only half showing so I went out of ft and back to fb then came back in and it was the same so I shut down the internet and rebooted and everything was back to the way it should be on ft including the trees. I don't know why this happened as I hadn't been on the computer for very long. But I did learn to look at my trees before I start harvesting them to see if the F is there. Just a heads up for everybody. have a great day!
This most likely happened because your orange manure spreader had disappeared from storage. I had the same thing happen to me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2010, 12:47 PM

Default Farm only half loading

I go onto my farms...and 3 out of 7 of them...only half load....why is this
Old Dec 29 2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassiegal View Post
I go onto my farms...and 3 out of 7 of them...only half load....why is this
Please clear your cache & macromedia files, more instructions in the link provided below.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 29 2010, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msunshine View Post
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
Love this game and love all the new additions. The facility manager is fantastic!
Looking forward to the next update and farm 8. It's like having Christmas at least twice a month every month.
I wish that we could have some kind of trade in value for items we have purchased with fc when an upgraded one comes out like the manure spreaders and harvesters. Kind of like trading in a car. Don't mind spending fc but it would be nice to get some kind of break when an upgrade comes out for something we have already purchased.
You can't trade in the red spreader. It is needed to upgrade to the orange one. The orange spreader then replaces the red spreader on your farm or in your storage.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2010, 01:57 PM

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in? If not, maybe someone could post it in the correct one.

When I go to sell things at the market, the "LATEX" shows under the heading of "PLANTS"
Old Dec 29 2010, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina_Phelangie View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in? If not, maybe someone could post it in the correct one.

When I go to sell things at the market, the "LATEX" shows under the heading of "PLANTS"
That would be correct since the latex comes from the tree itself.
Old Dec 29 2010, 02:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new facilities manager is a nice way to collect your products. I wish that when I had it open and then switched to another farm, it would automatically load the facilities from the farm I switched to. Instead, I need to close and reopen it.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2010, 04:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
for making this game THE BEST among online FREE games..Did I mention it was FREE?
Not entirely true, servocrow. If it was FREE as you say, then why do you need to BUY FC? It may be FREE to play, but if you want to really get into the game, you have to purchase FC. That is not FREE.
Old Dec 29 2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
You can't trade in the red spreader. It is needed to upgrade to the orange one. The orange spreader then replaces the red spreader on your farm or in your storage.

I'm aware of the fact that we can't trade it in, that's what I'm saying I wish we could and get some kind of trade in value for it to upgrade to the new orange one.
Old Dec 29 2010, 08:44 PM

Love the Facility Manager ... only problem I'm OCD so I'm freaking out because I can't seem to get ALL of the facilities at 100% at the same time. LOL Talk about a bad case of anxiety.

Do hope you come out with Farm 8 by New Year's Eve. I don't plan on going out and just want to party on FT instead. What a way to bring in the new year - by having MORE property!!!

This game has come a long way - thanks for doing such a great job. FT has my vote!!
Closed Thread