Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2012, 08:12 AM

I'm still having trouble with flash crashing. Doesn't seem to be as bad. Can someone send me the links to delete the one i am using and to loading the newest flash please. Can't seem to find the link in the forum....thank you
Old Aug 31 2012, 08:22 AM

Just went and did a check on flash i use google chrome and it says new versions of adobe flash are downloaded automatically by google chrome when they come out. How would i check or where to see what version my PC is running?
Old Aug 31 2012, 08:27 AM

Default Farm Is Working Perfectly

My farm couldn't be better...thanks to all for your hard work...can't wait for the new update
Old Aug 31 2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Where do I find pop-ups? I guess its in the tool icon on the top right somewhere?
I would also like to know where to find the same info you asked in Google chrome, I did disable my flash in Google an it didnt seem to make any difference on speed etc though. But for future info it would be nice to find out what You asked.
Old Aug 31 2012, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

I am still to chicken to disable anything, I am not sure about. But i do have Chrome up too, went over to tools, clicked about Google Chrome,it comes up installing new version, that lil wheel going round and round, waited for a bit. It said next launch new Google Chrome, i clicked. Have no idea what is new, but checked Adobe hasn't changed.
Old Aug 31 2012, 02:08 PM

Just putting my 2 cents in FWIW..... I'm still having probs with crashing (not often) .stalling when moving between farms (A LOT) and very VERY slow loading and trying to get everything done (Most of the time). Sorry don't have server infor or anything cuz I'm just biding my time til things get worked out, Not complaining, but thot I'd mention the probs cuz of the post asking for peeps wi probs ... oh, I AM on Chrome..don't waste my time trying the other browsers (IE< FF< etc)

I have faith things will work out eventually
Old Aug 31 2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I would also like to know where to find the same info you asked in Google chrome, I did disable my flash in Google an it didnt seem to make any difference on speed etc though. But for future info it would be nice to find out what You asked.
I found them by the back door so to speak! Click on the tool icon in the top right of Chrome. Go to settings and then in the search box type "pop-up" and it gives you a couple of items - click on content settings and scroll down to the pop-up section.
But my problem was caused by my anti virus and internet security software/

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 31 2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendajj View Post
Just went and did a check on flash i use google chrome and it says new versions of adobe flash are downloaded automatically by google chrome when they come out. How would i check or where to see what version my PC is running?
If you right click on the Farm Town game screen and look at the bottom of the box that appears it will tell you what version of Flash you are using.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 31 2012, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Just putting my 2 cents in FWIW..... I'm still having probs with crashing (not often) .stalling when moving between farms (A LOT) and very VERY slow loading and trying to get everything done (Most of the time). Sorry don't have server infor or anything cuz I'm just biding my time til things get worked out, Not complaining, but thot I'd mention the probs cuz of the post asking for peeps wi probs ... oh, I AM on Chrome..don't waste my time trying the other browsers (IE< FF< etc)

I have faith things will work out eventually

Same here , does it on all the browsers
Old Aug 31 2012, 03:09 PM

I'm on Chrome and WF1...I'm not having any crashes anymore. In fact it's been weeks since I had a crash. My farms have been running pretty well. Thanks devs and mods for all the work you do. It can't be easy trying to keep so many people happy.
Closed Thread