Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 26 2012, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
: Confused:I have problems with the new flash player
What kind of problems? Rather difficult to try to help without some more information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, take a deep breath... there WILL be at least a farm 16, most likely at LEAST 20 farms...

the comforting thing about it all... no one HAS to purchase the farms, or, if they do, they do not have to expand to even 24x24, much less 30x30.

Maybe I should take a new small farm and fill it with the older tools that are unnecessary, cuz I have the new stuff... kinda like a used car lot... lol

I see enough room in the current grid for 25 farms with adjustments to our current farm positions. 25 would make me happy enough to stop asking for more ... for now.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Aug 26 2012, 07:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
I see enough room in the current grid for 25 farms with adjustments to our current farm positions. 25 would make me happy enough to stop asking for more ... for now.
You will never be satisfied with 25, you say that would be enough then when the 25th comes out you would say it couldn't hurt to go to 30 farms.
Old Aug 26 2012, 09:35 PM

Just wanted to say that everything is working fine for me. I am using Dragon browser, like it much better than Chrome.

Ready and eagerly awaiting next update and farm 16!

Thanks to the developers and hope they stay safe tonight/tomorrow as Issac blows thru.
Old Aug 27 2012, 03:13 AM

the update is working fine for me also i am wf10
Old Aug 27 2012, 08:22 AM

we are wf2 & wf7 no problems just a few glitches in the last month or so,
Old Aug 27 2012, 09:25 AM

Just a change of subject - the new farming people dont hide with anything - can you add them to the list of decorations or something please?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 27 2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
You will never be satisfied with 25, you say that would be enough then when the 25th comes out you would say it couldn't hurt to go to 30 farms.
No doubt, Kitt, that you could be correct. I still have SO much to do! And I hope that when the time comes, Slashkey gives us advance warning so we can adjust to what they choose to give us. I'll keep asking until they tell us we're done.

In the meantime, 25 FARMS or BUST!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Aug 27 2012, 11:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well I upgraded to the new flash yesterday and today flash crashed again. I had been on my field planted a couple of fields, went to Facebook page made a couple of comments, worked 1 neighbors facilities, went back to Facebook, loaded my farm and it hung and crashed. My farm is on WF36.
That will happen when you load in too many pages even if you get out of them, the trace still goes.. when you go back to your farm clean all cache and then start again.. it happens to me when I try to answer those little comments that come out on the bottom to your left, if you don't want crashes, leave them alone and when you finish then go back and comment on them. It is ok to go and do facilities but I don't know why it does not like when we leave the page to go to comments, lol
Old Aug 27 2012, 12:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just a change of subject - the new farming people dont hide with anything - can you add them to the list of decorations or something please?
They just sit there, you can go over them, seed on top, they don't bother me, we won't kill them if we go over them with the harvester or plower, I like them around, they even kneel on water!! LOL
Closed Thread