Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess View Post
I can send our train boosts now and gifts. I only have 849 fb friends. Some of my farming friends have over 2800 facebook friends and are still having trouble boosting trains and/or sending gifts. Does the 2800 friend limit still apply thank you.
As Taz stated the 2800 is not set in stone, but you may want to keep in mind also that since it is a Facebook issue it may take longer for some problems to be corrected. Facebook has hundreds of thousands of servers world wide and if it is a hardware issue rather than merely a program issue it may take quite a while for it to be corrected no matter what number of friends people have.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 17 2016, 10:59 PM
Account Not Linked

My post from last night seems to have been either deleted or moved. If you move/delete something, please leave some sort of breadcrumb for the poster so that it can be found. It was regarding the behavior of the purple irrigation tool.
Old Jun 17 2016, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old McMark View Post
My post from last night seems to have been either deleted or moved. If you move/delete something, please leave some sort of breadcrumb for the poster so that it can be found. It was regarding the behavior of the purple irrigation tool.
Hi Mcmark,
When we move a post there isn't any way to leave a redirect. However, if you find a post moved yourcan check to see where it went by clicking on your name at the top of the forum to open your mamber account. Then if you click on the Statistics tab you can then click on Find all posts by yourself. That will show you where your post is. Your post was moved to the Help & Support section thread about the Sprinklers and answered there as it was not about this release.If you have a question about a part of the game, that is not about something in the current release then it is better to post your question or problem in the Help & Support forum rather than in here in the News and Announcements.
Here is a link to where your post is and my answer directly under it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...94#post6077494
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2016, 03:38 PM

I just noticed that when I try to move my Big Sea coasts using the Green Free style hand it rotates them in the opposite direction. As I have my coasts overlapped it want let me move them in the direction that I want to. I can Rotate them back to the position I want them to be and lay them down on green grass but as soon as I pick them up again using the green hand it rotates them again. What's Up?

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jun 19 2016, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I just noticed that when I try to move my Big Sea coasts using the Green Free style hand it rotates them in the opposite direction. As I have my coasts overlapped it want let me move them in the direction that I want to. I can Rotate them back to the position I want them to be and lay them down on green grass but as soon as I pick them up again using the green hand it rotates them again. What's Up?
Hi sdsickinger,
I just tried this and got the same results. We will let the developers know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2016, 08:21 PM

Default Fishing

What's going on with the changes for fishing for someone else?
Old Jun 19 2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
What's going on with the changes for fishing for someone else?
Not sure if this answers your question or not, but there are lots of other posts about the problem of fishing and not getting paid for it in THIS THREAD

It's been reported to the devs
Old Jun 20 2016, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Not sure where to post this....
Since we had Memorial Day gifts/store items, are we getting 4th of July and Labor Day stuff as well?
Old Jun 20 2016, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farms View Post
Not sure where to post this....
Since we had Memorial Day gifts/store items, are we getting 4th of July and Labor Day stuff as well?
Hi Starstruck,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us before anything is released.
Old Jun 20 2016, 10:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Starstruck,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us before anything is released.
Thx...was just wondering if anyone here was on staff with Farmtown or something. I'll keep hoping
Closed Thread