Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 15 2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ALyceAnn,
The only thing I can say is hopefully it will start working again. You can report this to Support if you wish as there is nothing more we can do through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Thanks Taz. I will wait, it all comes out in the wash, lol. I can't imagine how bad it could get to get me to quit. I've spent too much time and money to give up my farms lol
Old Dec 15 2015, 12:41 PM

I was having problems with the gifts this morning also. I had partial gifts showing and it wouldn't let me return gifts. I tried to click on "Forums" and nothing - like it was frozen.
I cleared memcache, etc. I checked to make sure Chrome was up to date (it was). I haven't changed any settings for pop-ups but decided to check them anyway. They were changed! I added the suggested settings and closed the browser and restarted.
It worked this time. I don't know if the update changed something? I have a desktop and laptop and it was doing the same thing.
I just thought I'd put it out there that some of the settings might have changed even though you haven't changed them.
Old Dec 15 2015, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I was having problems with the gifts this morning also. I had partial gifts showing and it wouldn't let me return gifts. I tried to click on "Forums" and nothing - like it was frozen.
I cleared memcache, etc. I checked to make sure Chrome was up to date (it was). I haven't changed any settings for pop-ups but decided to check them anyway. They were changed! I added the suggested settings and closed the browser and restarted.
It worked this time. I don't know if the update changed something? I have a desktop and laptop and it was doing the same thing.
I just thought I'd put it out there that some of the settings might have changed even though you haven't changed them.
Hi RFMad,
If those settings changed it may have been the last time Chrome updated that changed it. Facebook or Farm Town wouldn't be able to do it. Thanks for letting us know that it is working now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2015, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

My requests seem to be working normally tonight.
Old Dec 15 2015, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post

Yes settings did change. I posted my facilities,and friends couldn't see them on my Facebook page.Yet the showed on the Farmtown Facebook Wall Request. I went and looked at my settings and the show to whomever, custom was checked.I checked friends and the problem was righted.I know for a fact I didn't change it to custom.
Old Dec 16 2015, 01:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
About flowers disappearing - Raul said "When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear." I think this must mean when watering flowers with any of the flower tools. Right?
Yes, but ... the problem isn't that they initially disappear when you use the watering can or sprinkler, it's that they don't come back when you click on the green man if you've used the mobile sprinkler (whereas they do come back when you click on the green man if you've used the watering can).
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 16 2015, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AlyceAnn

Please check your last version for Chrome is the following 47.0.2526.80 m

Also, check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
Actually , the latest version of Chrome is 47.0.2526.106 m and if it was set to update automatically, some switches could have changed.
Old Dec 16 2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Yes, but ... the problem isn't that they initially disappear when you use the watering can or sprinkler, it's that they don't come back when you click on the green man if you've used the mobile sprinkler (whereas they do come back when you click on the green man if you've used the watering can).
This is really annoying because making the flowers disappear on watering is something that's only useful if you're using the watering can, not the sprinklers. Yet it sounds as though things are more difficult for the sprinkler users, if watering-can users can get the flowers back by clicking the green man and sprinkler users can't.

Hopefully the update to allow us to see flowers by clicking the green man will happen sooner rather than later. But ideally I'd prefer for the whole disappearing-flowers thing to not happen at all when we're using sprinklers, because there's no advantage to it, it's just a nuisance. The update from Raul mentioned watering cans, it didn't mention sprinklers, so I'm still hoping that applying it to sprinklers was a mistake and it'll be reversed so it really does only apply to watering cans.
Old Dec 17 2015, 11:49 AM

reached the 6th Dan Degree for the Orange Marigold and not one of the bonuses popped up to let me share, I am just reporting an issue, that is all not asking for it to be reset....JUST VERY FRUSTRATING that this happens and it is probably just me or getting screwed by the game again.....
Old Dec 17 2015, 04:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Orange Marigolds

Not just you, I have reached the 7th dan and never got a pop-up on the orange marigolds, so don't feel like you are alone.
Closed Thread