Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2015, 11:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello beverduster,

If you are talking about the checkboxes in the market place they are is still there. If you go into the market place and you don't see them, try to change the filter to any selection, then you can change it back to the selection you had before and then you should see the boxes again.

thanks kn, i tried that but still cant pull it up
Old Apr 13 2015, 12:06 PM

Default Mon/4/13 - no names to boost train - no farmer names to send gifts

I have not been able to send gifts other than send all back, or boost trains since upgrade. I use chrome, w8, comcast i'net. It just sits there trying to load.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...038&farm_ix=17
Old Apr 13 2015, 12:15 PM

I must be one of the fornunate ones have had no trouble sending receiving gifts and boosted one of my trains today with no troubles have around 300+ ft friends

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 13 2015, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubyta View Post
I can't see the new crops I dont find it in the store. If something wrong????? no puedo ver las nuevas semillas.
Hi Rubyta,
The new crops have not been released yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:02 PM

I can receive gifts and send them back, but if I try to send a gift without having received one, it kicks me off the server.
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.
Hi perry,
You should have several options when you pick up the transplanter to choose whether you want to move just a specific flower or tree, or all flowers or trees in the range of the tool, or trees and flowers in the range.
When you grab a group of trees and/or flowers then they disappear and you have a green shape in their place which you move to the new location and click to release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post

why did they shrink the box down, now i cant check or uncheck, bring back the check box, facebook or ft?
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi beverduster,
The check boxes only show in certain filters like the Non-ingredients (for me). And those only show if you are in the market, not in your storage on your farm.
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
why did they shrink the box down, now i cant check or uncheck, bring back the check box, facebook or ft?
Hi beverduster,
No one shrank the boxes. They are the same size they have always been.
Old Apr 13 2015, 01:15 PM

Post Release Updates - April 12th, 11:00PM EST (This posted under New Release update)

- Issues sending gifts and boosting trains should now be solved, please report if this is not the case for you.
=========================================
I still can not boost trains. Today is April 13, 2:15pm EDT.
Closed Thread