Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Love the German restaurant, but a person would need a minimum of 10 Smokehouses to make enough Cured Herring for the Pickled Herring. One Smokehouse can produce a maximum of 8 Cured Herring per DAY, and Pickled Herring requires 10 per BATCH, or 80 per day for maximum production. I'm hoping the requirement of 10 per batch is an error, and will be reduced; it would also be nice of the number produced in the Smokehouse would be increased. Also it would be really nice to see the Northern Pike available someplace besides the frozen lake, which I object to partly because it has a cherry tree in bloom next to it (who ever saw a cherry tree blooming next to a frozen lake in real life?).
I noticed this about the smoked herring as well - it would take 6 months with no neighbours working facs to get enough to fill up the German Rest!!! Please Devs do something! (Although I did find the ingredient request helps)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 24 2014, 11:01 AM

thanks for all the new goodies. PLEASE do something about PEARL OYSTER quantities-absurdly low, can't even come close to 1 items needs let alone 2 in jewelry fac. Thanks!
Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all
Old Dec 24 2014, 04:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the update a great Christmas present. A Merry Christmas to you all.
Old Dec 24 2014, 07:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
set the fac mgr filter to Service Facilites and then only they will show in the Ingredient Planner.
Same problem. Chekboxes as we have for selling things in the Market would make me happy!
ThanXXX

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2014, 07:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
9. Ingredient Planner Improvements: Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager now shows Service Facilities information as well. You now have the option to select specific Service Facilities in the filter.

Also, when All Facilities is selected in the Ingredient Planner filter, the results will include ingredient numbers for all the facilities in the current view of the Facility Manager, which may include Regular Facilities, Service Facilities or both.

Thank you, Happy Holidays to all of you at Slashkey, we love ya!!!

hahaha, guess I didn't know what I was reading. Totally misinterpreted this one.

Originally Posted by Eradani
set the fac mgr filter to Service Facilites and then only they will show in the Ingredient Planner.

Thank you, sir!! glad to see you still hanging around!
What meaning Spacific?

How do i opt out of seeing my service facilities but still see all my factory requirements? One facility at a time, or,slowly, as all that unneeded data slows me wayyy down?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by i try; Dec 24 2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old Dec 24 2014, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
How do i opt out of seeing my service facilities but still see all my factory requirements? One facility at a time, or,slowly, as all that unneeded data slows me wayyy down?
Hi I try,
Set your filter (the funnel) in the Facilty Manager tho show only facilities and then go to the Ingredient planner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2014, 08:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i did more testing with the excavator and i have found that no matter what i sell or how many with it i only get coins for one of the items and i lose the coins for the rest of the items. i put 2 teak trees on a farm and refreshed. my coins showed 458999. i used the excavator on the teak trees and it showed 459101 but as soon as i went to the store to purchase something it showed 459150. instead of the 102 coins for 2 trees i got 51 for 1 tree. i then put 3 bamboo trees on a farm and refreshed. my coin count was 458150. i used the excavator on the bamboo trees and it showed 458177 but when i refreshed the farm i only had 458159. instead of the 27 coins for 3 trees i only got the 9 coins for 1 of them. i'm hoping one of the moderators will test and see if the results are the same. it's no big deal with two or three trees but earlier i lost coins for a whole farm of pine trees. thanks for checking into this.
i just lost 6 million coins this way! i was clearing my farm with my excavator and it said i'd get 4 million coins for that farm. when i went to clear the second farm it said i'd get 2 million coins for that one. each time it reset to the amount of coins i had before i used the excavator and sold everything. not happy at all.
Old Dec 25 2014, 01:21 AM

Am I the only person who is puzzled by all the new CARTOON animals? Everything else on our farms is quite realistic and these don't seem to fit anywhere on my farms. Don't get it.
Old Dec 25 2014, 05:25 AM

Are the alligator, skunk, wild boar, flamingo and ram used for anything or are they just for decoration?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Dec 25 2014, 06:40 AM

Thumbs down Clove Tree Footprint

I have a huge complaint. I put the suggestion in a long while ago for existing trees to be made to fit 16 trees in a 4 by 4 square layout, and cannot believe that you would create a new tree with a extra big footprint

WHY???

(Due To Multiplanter All Tree Bases Need To Be The Same Size To Fit Into Square Layout: Reduce The Size Of The [Oak Tree Trunk] [Mugo Pine Bush] [Dieffenbachia Bush] [Clove Tree] {And Get Rid Of The Roots} So That The Footprint Only Takes The Normal Size Space) {Leave The Option For The Larger Footprint For Those That Need It Because Of Preexisting Farm Placement}

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Closed Thread