Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I'm rearranging a farm and discovered what perfectnina said. Sometimes when I click on multi it only gives me one flower. The option to plant 16x does not pop up. If I close it and try again sometimes it works and sometimes not. I had to try it 5 times once before it worked for me. I'm thinking it's a glitch.
ill have a look at mine again, see if i can recreate it.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 21 2014, 08:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I'm rearranging a farm and discovered what perfectnina said. Sometimes when I click on multi it only gives me one flower. The option to plant 16x does not pop up. If I close it and try again sometimes it works and sometimes not. I had to try it 5 times once before it worked for me. I'm thinking it's a glitch.
Sometimes if you click on the edge or on the left side of the Multi button it works better. I have had that problem and then have to go back into the storage to try again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 22 2014, 04:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
250K of everything is an extremely large amount, it is possible that it's just too much. Storage can only hold so much before it starts disappearing, although, there should be a warning when it is getting full.

As we can't refund the coin value on the forum. your best bet is to contact support. But it would be upto them as to if they do so or not.

Sorry i can't be of more help.
This is worrying me - As my personal Farm Town goal is to have a years supply of everything I need for my factories I only sell non-ingredients and once a month or when desperately short of coins I go through and sell anything I have a big excess of. A years supply of Iron Aluminum and Copper Ores, Hook Set and Wheat are all over a million items. Have I been losing stuff without noticing?
Am short of my 1 year goal on 29 products but have a fortnights worth of everything. Yes I'm a hoarder in RL too;p, but the reasoning is that everytime I publish my factories it takes me at least a month to get them back to 100% and am wanting to publish more often.
Old Jun 22 2014, 12:22 PM

hi, ok, this has been going on ever since this new release came out, when i work some peoples clients, one of their farms will say Oops I worked it, when I know i didn't coz i check my times and make sure the green check mark is there before i start each day. This person i haven't worked theirs since yesterday and i know i was cleared to work them again.
Old Jun 23 2014, 12:38 AM

Hi, since the update before this one I have problems with the shortcut box. When you click on the shortcut arrow, up come a greyed out area with some holes in for you to enter the shortcuts that you want. But for some while these holes have been out of allignment and I can't use the 2 between the little green man and the link on the right to open up the toolbox.

I have cleared the memcache but it's not making any difference, just hope the Devs can sort it out.
Old Jun 23 2014, 05:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Hey ... since the new update the chat box on my farm 23 stays open ... no neighbors.
This is causing the problem that I cannot see anyone on this farm when I want to hire them .... will this be fixed soon?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...670&farm_ix=22

Last edited by sandivanderavoird; Jun 23 2014 at 05:50 AM.
Old Jun 23 2014, 05:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hard to imagine paying 75 billion+for a farm and expansion..till they want 9 Billion to go to 40....still
climing
the
ladder.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 23 2014, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, since the update before this one I have problems with the shortcut box. When you click on the shortcut arrow, up come a greyed out area with some holes in for you to enter the shortcuts that you want. But for some while these holes have been out of allignment and I can't use the 2 between the little green man and the link on the right to open up the toolbox.

I have cleared the memcache but it's not making any difference, just hope the Devs can sort it out.
Are you using a browser zoom other than 100%? This might cause a mis alignment. Try resetting to 100% while you set those shortcuts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are you using a browser zoom other than 100%? This might cause a mis alignment. Try resetting to 100% while you set those shortcuts.

Yep, that's what it was, I'd have never thought of that....thanks Taz
Old Jun 23 2014, 06:21 PM

Why am I ignored, this is not the 1st time i get this when i am cleared to work them, and this is only happening with this new release, and it only happens with clients on one farm out of how many the person posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
hi, ok, this has been going on ever since this new release came out, when i work some peoples clients, one of their farms will say Oops I worked it, when I know i didn't coz i check my times and make sure the green check mark is there before i start each day. This person i haven't worked theirs since yesterday and i know i was cleared to work them again.