Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 02:06 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Apr 29 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

I do not want a 2nd farm, I want to increase the size of the one that I have. Please add this option.
Thank you

Visit Brenda's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a question about the 2nd farm on 1st post said its available to 100% of users is this just on facebook cause my facebook has it but my myspace account still dont. I have a few friends i have asked on myspace and they dont have it either so thinking maybe its just on facebook for now. anyone know ?
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa mac View Post
This is a joke. I am too tired of waiting to get a bigger farm, and everything else that weve been waiting for. I bid my farmtown friend goodbye and hope you all the best of luck with getting these dumbass devs to do what you actually would like. Farewell.

The only joke i know of is people like you who do nothing but complain. I am 100% positive that you will not be missed where as I am also 100% positive that the Fantastic Farm Town would be.

Farewell, Goodbye, Seeya I say as I wipe away my tears (NOT)

P.S. Great updates F.T. can't wait for the xmas decorations lol xx
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:35 PM

Thank you for the new upgrades!!! Looking forward to the Christmas stuff next week. I would still really like to be able to enlarge my farm adding more land so that I can put more stuff on it. Wasn't sure if I would like having a second farm, but I think for now I'll use it just to grow crops. Thanks again.
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa mac View Post
This is a joke. I am too tired of waiting to get a bigger farm, and everything else that weve been waiting for. I bid my farmtown friend goodbye and hope you all the best of luck with getting these dumbass devs to do what you actually would like. Farewell.
I love these posts. You are so classy.
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy Dora View Post
The only joke i know of is people like you who do nothing but complain. I am 100% positive that you will not be missed where as I am also 100% positive that the Fantastic Farm Town would be.

Farewell, Goodbye, Seeya I say as I wipe away my tears (NOT)

P.S. Great updates F.T. can't wait for the xmas decorations lol xx
What she said.

Man, am I ever tired of reading about the whiners. Go find a revolving door, jump in it and revolve outta here!

Maybe you'll find a door that revolves right into Farmville. Our gain and their loss, especially when you start complaining to the game gurus over THERE. And you will.... you will. It seems to be your M.O.!

Little Wing, impolite, yes - but fed up with all the b*tching!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640090895
Old Nov 30 2009, 02:52 PM

I am very happy with the new upgrades and have happily purchased a second farm. As far as enlarging the one I have - no desire to do so. My original farm is as big as allowed and it takes some time to load up as it is. A bigger one might just cause my browser to crash. I love the upgrades and happily wait for the Christmas decorations.
Thanks Devs.
Old Nov 30 2009, 03:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'd like to add my voice to those who love the new 2nd farm option. I'm one of those who have a 2nd Facebook acct. just so I could have a 2nd farm. On my other account, not the one that's linked here, bought the 2nd farm. It's perfect, because the 1st one had been converted to a park with a beach at the bottom. I didn't really want to mess with that by adding more land at the bottom!! Having another farm on the same account with a higher level and more neighbors means I'll eventually retire my 2nd account.
So, thank you thank you!!
Also, I'm sorry that you mods & devs have to endure so much complaining by people who don't appreciate what they're getting, especially the ones who complain without understanding and don't bother reading the first post or the pop-up when they start up!

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 30 2009, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cost of second farm issue

It's not an issue to me. If you reach level 44 and don't have at LEAST 3 million coins to spare, then you need a budget!

I'm just glad that a neighbor and I began to "race" to see who could hit 10 million first. It meant we both hit level 44 and nearly 5 million coins just in time for purchasing a new farm.

I now have enough coins to purchase all the upgrades, but, dadblame it... I have to WAIT til I level up. What is the world coming to???

Oh woe is me.

*sorry for the sarcasm dripping all over the place*

*no, I'm not...

So, when will we get a third farm?

/ducks when all the stuff comes flying from the developers and moderators!
Old Nov 30 2009, 04:04 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I am a fan of this game but very disappointed when I lose all my XPs and 3/4 of my points everytime I am on someone's farm. This has been happening for 3 weeks now. Today for example, I has 74467 XPs when I left the farm, as soon as I clicked home, I lost them all now I am back to 74109. It's like I did all that gaming for nothing.

Please help, it's really ruining the game.

11/30/09 Started 4;50 PM EST ended 4:58 EST.

Thank you!
Gail

Visit Busters Hangout

Closed Thread