Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Feb 02 2019, 09:56 AM

All the filters in the funnel are fantastic! It's so helpful to sort by chains. e.g. - and do Start All & Load All only for them. But it would be REALLY helpful to be able to click Store All and have it ONLY apply to those chain facilities as well. I have feeder production facilities on certain farms for those chains, and it's an increasing pain to have to store them manually because there's no sort for Store All. This is a very effective approach for saving fuel, by the way. PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THE FILTER FOR SPECIFIC FARMS APPLY TO STORE ALL & UNLOAD (most interested in Store All). Thank you!
Old Feb 23 2019, 06:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

we need a separate market for trading only.... at the moment it is frustrating when trying to sell/give away from the Super Facility and every person you click on is "selling to the mayor" perhaps disable selling to the mayor in a Super Fac Trade Only market?
Old Feb 26 2019, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

We seriously need some sort of warning in the game when we have got to our limit of storage so random stuff isn't taken away.

Even some sort of total of every item in the game currently held in storage would be of help and an indicator of how much we have. Then if we have some idea of how much we can keep we would know to go and sell.
Old Mar 26 2019, 08:19 AM

PLEASE change how we can sell unwanted or not needed for me products from facilities. I appreciate that you have given us more percentages to choose from. But reality is that doesn't help most of us. Most of us want to be able to sell everything over a certain amount. Many of us want to keep a little of each product in our storage in case our neighbours need it in a quest- so having to hit sell half 3,4,5, or even 8 times on each item to get it down to the amount we want to save is taking a very very long time. Please allow us to sell all above a certain amount on all checked items in a category.
Old May 28 2019, 09:20 PM

love new trading warehouse, it would help lots if the dot disappeared if all items in it have been sold and free is the default sale price

Last edited by Taz D; May 28 2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Deleted comment as they are not allowed
Old May 31 2019, 11:17 PM

When players were talking about a 'separate' place for trading/selling/gifting SF items, we were talking about a completely separate room JUST for those using the SF to sell/gift to NON-neighbors. I went to the Trade Market today and two people actually REPORTED about 7 farmers for trying to offer them free stuff!! They were bothered because they were trying to "do stuff", or so they said. We desperately need a separate 'room' away from those trying to sell goods and/or selling to the mayor. PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS FOR US!
Thank you!
"Super Facility Trade Market" has a nice ring to it.
Old Jun 01 2019, 11:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

please give us a new market just for the Trade of Super Fac goods, and find a way to stop people trying to hire for work from it as well.. its really annoying at the moment in the current Trade Market, half the people who visit are just selling to the mayor, its really hard to distinguish between them and those of us who are actually trying to TRADE, sorry for the rant.. its a major frustration at the moment...
Old Jun 04 2019, 04:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Trading Warehouse

When I buy from someone it tells Me that Jane Doe sold me products, but it does not tell them that I bought from them. I think it should also tell them as well.
Old Jun 06 2019, 08:42 AM

When someone at the market buys products from our trading warehouse could we get some type of notification such as"so and so or someone just received products from your trading warehouse. Right now you just stand there and you don't know if anyone is getting products from you or not. Also could we get a notification at the bottom of our farms when a neighbor gets something from the trading warehouse.
Old Jun 07 2019, 03:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Trading Warehouse

How about putting an Icon of the Trading Warehouse on everyone's farm like the co-op icon so we can check it when we work their farms...this would be Very helpful.