Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2017, 01:24 AM

Regretfully, I too find the Ships far too labour intensive and will not e sending them out again. They will remain as decorations on the 'Harbour Farm" that I created for them when they first came out. I will send off any Ships that call at my port though

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jan 03 2017, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Now for over 5 hours it tells me i got less than a min before i can prepare my next Ship. So cannot send any more ships out. I agree. This is the worst feature they added to the game. No one can log in every hour for the next 10 hours to prepare a ship to send out.
Old Jan 03 2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbooysens1 View Post
Now for over 5 hours it tells me i got less than a min before i can prepare my next Ship. So cannot send any more ships out. I agree. This is the worst feature they added to the game. No one can log in every hour for the next 10 hours to prepare a ship to send out.
Hi karenbooysens1

Please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer to verify they are all correct.

Also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a list of unsettings and numbers, that means your game memory is cleared. Close that window and the farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing works for you then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jan 03 2017, 07:56 PM

I've noticed today that I'm not getting notices in my tool box when I get a ship in like I've had before. If I don't click on the ship manager, I don't know there's a ship in. Can this be fixed? Thanks!
Old Jan 04 2017, 01:56 AM

I don't mind the ships. I have 2 I just selected the ones I would most like. It be good if you could selected what juice you want so if you have an ice cream parlour you can have cranberry juice
Old Jan 04 2017, 02:02 AM

The ships return on it own it just takes some days. I can get juice which I don't have at my farm. or other things that cheaper.
Old Jan 04 2017, 02:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbee View Post
I don't mind the ships. I have 2 I just selected the ones I would most like. It be good if you could selected what juice you want so if you have an ice cream parlour you can have cranberry juice
Hi Artbee
I just dived off to find you the list of products cranberry juice is used in before realising you were talking about the ship containers
Please post suggestions in the suggestions section
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jan 04 2017, 11:39 AM

I have never had so many pop ups asking me to either WAIT or to KILL the page I was on.... FT.

Perhaps something is brewing for any changes to the Cargo Ships.??

Old Jan 04 2017, 12:14 PM

Default Problem not fixed

You posted: Known Issues:

- The Neighborhood Chains Contest is showing an incorrect number for the number of days remaining in the contest. This will be solved on Tuesday.

It's Wednesday and my contest still says 365 days to go. Will the week challenge end tonight or continue?
Old Jan 04 2017, 01:44 PM

Re: the ships.....I didn't have enough time to fill it totally without loosing it all and having to start over.....so I dispatched it. Then went to start filling my other ship and.........I have to wait till the 24 hour load time on the first ship is over???????? I dispatched the first ship.....I should not have to wait to start the next!!!
Closed Thread