Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 07 2023, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I'm planting my quest field. Each time I change the crop the tool goes back to the top when I want to continue planting using the 4x4

Your USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 494
Hi Peggyannvt,
As far as I know that is the way they have always worked. If you want to make a suggestion to change it the please post it in Suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2023, 09:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peggyannvt,
According to your data you have 628 sour cream and 533 yeast, but I do not know how much you need to fill your facilities.
For the crops in Farm Stats is it possible the potatoes are ready so not growing? We do not have a way to see your Farm Stats. Only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms and check again.
As of January 2, 2023 I needed 32,040 sour cream for 3 months. and 45,000 (or in the past 52,020) yeast

So you can see I need much more

IO have 5 Dairys and 24 semi's
Old Jun 07 2023, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
As of January 2, 2023 I needed 32,040 sour cream for 3 months. and 45,000 (or in the past 52,020) yeast

So you can see I need much more

IO have 5 Dairys and 24 semi's
Hi Peggyannvt,
You can either add more semis and dairies or make a suggestion to increase those amounts in the Suggestions sections. There isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2023, 02:25 PM

Default missing crops

missing harvested crops - this is the second time I have reported that crops harvested by my super neighbor doesn't register and my 33000 crop of onions are missing - this is such a problem since I made this one farm only for onions which needs to be harvested every day since I run out of them quickly. I started with 16900 and after harvesting still only that amount. I know you are going to tell me there is nothing you can do but you need to find out why this is happening. I had to buy some from my super neighbor but it isn't even close to what I need
Old Jun 09 2023, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
missing harvested crops - this is the second time I have reported that crops harvested by my super neighbor doesn't register and my 33000 crop of onions are missing - this is such a problem since I made this one farm only for onions which needs to be harvested every day since I run out of them quickly. I started with 16900 and after harvesting still only that amount. I know you are going to tell me there is nothing you can do but you need to find out why this is happening. I had to buy some from my super neighbor but it isn't even close to what I need
Hi Sue Benz,
I just checked and you have 16900 large boxes of onions and 19117 regular boxes of onions. That is a total of 36,017 onions.
Please go to your storage pop up and then run the Zip at the top left. That will combine all of those into 1 as regular and pay you the difference for the large to convert them to regular.
When your super neighbor harvests for you then you get large boxes and regular boxes from them.
Old Jun 10 2023, 11:27 AM

Hi Taz, that 19117 amount you are seeing was from me going out to the market and purchasing them and also from harvesting from my super neighbor's farm. The amount that should have shown up from being harvested is over 37000. I understand how there are 2 different boxes. It is truly troubling that this has occurred twice and wondering how many other things are not being accounted from. I will keep an eye out for this happening again
Old Jun 10 2023, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
Hi Taz, that 19117 amount you are seeing was from me going out to the market and purchasing them and also from harvesting from my super neighbor's farm. The amount that should have shown up from being harvested is over 37000. I understand how there are 2 different boxes. It is truly troubling that this has occurred twice and wondering how many other things are not being accounted from. I will keep an eye out for this happening again
Hi Sue Benz,
You may contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Eggs and milk

I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. In last couple of weeks I have not had enough eggs or milk to post my facillities. I thought it was strange since no new facilities have been added since April 18th. (I hope I am correct) This started a couple a weeks ago. I started playing Sept 2009. I have tried all the ways I can think of to increase my eggs and milk. I have bought more super facilties,bought super sheds, bought animals to produce more of these products. Move a bakery into storage and 2 dairy farms into storage, turned off many items use a lot of eggs and milk, change all my gifts into milk or eggs and have not posted daily ( which makes my loyal farmers with are sad since 95% I have played with for over 10 years!) I have always played by the rules of this game and refuse to use any cheats like ,,,. over stuffing facilities etc. I use my own cold hard cash to buy facilities. I love this game but I am am so frustrated with this! Do you have any suggestions??? Just a little giggle...maybe my cows are so old that can no longer produce the milk that is needed...or there is a fox who is creeping into my farms and steeling my eggs? (just kidding!) I wil this long note with saying thank you and I say I love this game! Thank you!
Old Jun 15 2023, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. In last couple of weeks I have not had enough eggs or milk to post my facillities. I thought it was strange since no new facilities have been added since April 18th. (I hope I am correct) This started a couple a weeks ago. I started playing Sept 2009. I have tried all the ways I can think of to increase my eggs and milk. I have bought more super facilties,bought super sheds, bought animals to produce more of these products. Move a bakery into storage and 2 dairy farms into storage, turned off many items use a lot of eggs and milk, change all my gifts into milk or eggs and have not posted daily ( which makes my loyal farmers with are sad since 95% I have played with for over 10 years!) I have always played by the rules of this game and refuse to use any cheats like ,,,. over stuffing facilities etc. I use my own cold hard cash to buy facilities. I love this game but I am am so frustrated with this! Do you have any suggestions??? Just a little giggle...maybe my cows are so old that can no longer produce the milk that is needed...or there is a fox who is creeping into my farms and steeling my eggs? (just kidding!) I wil this long note with saying thank you and I say I love this game! Thank you!
Hi Trina,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
I see 40553 regular and 2400 gift cow milk along with 29610 hen eggs, so you are collecting them. Your problem may be that you were using more than you were collecting so have run your surplus down to nothing and just didn't notice it was happening.

I don't know how much you have added of cows and hens, but it will take time for you to build up the amounts you need. The only thing I can suggest is to keep track and try to harvest all of those sheds as often as it is possible.

When you have a chance reenable all the facilities you have unchecked or removed then use the ingredient planner to see how many you need for a fill.
Old Aug 07 2023, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Where are My fish

I noticed that my fish didn't seem to be growing in the amount stored. I started watching. After reloading my farm I saw that my fish dropped to 200,000,000 and after fishing or having someone fish my farm the totals will increase but them after reloading the are gone and the number is lower.

What are happening to my fish. I sold a lot of products and my storage meter s staying at 76% should we stop playing until you get the game completed??

UPDATE: Just checked to make sure I fished again and took photos and this is what it did!!!!!
I just harvested the fish and I at the end Just on catfish, I had 229,811,272 and i reloaded the farm and had 204,927,990 refreshed again and I had 199,998,683.... What the Heck is going on????????

Last edited by Vipertraining; Aug 07 2023 at 10:52 PM.

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops