Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2015, 09:44 PM

I am also having problems with the filter for seeds when planting crops reverting back to default everytime I change farms.

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 30 2015, 10:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
When I go to the realtor, I just stand there. The price windows for the various expansions and the new farm do not show at all. Nothing pops up. I have cleared history/cache and the mem-cache reset with no luck. I'm have tried different browsers and same thing. I am on the WF4 server...same one that was down for 4 days last week. Help please.
my ft server is WF4 and was not down at all last week....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 30 2015, 11:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell View Post
Since the new game update, the filter selector for picking seeds when planting does not stay the same when changing farms. It is very annoying. Thank you.

It is happening to me also, came here to post about it and good to see not just me..............
Old Jul 01 2015, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
It is happening to me also, came here to post about it and good to see not just me..............
Hi another farmer,
The developers are aware of it and working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2015, 12:41 AM

Came to see if I was the only one. Glad it isnt just me Thanks for the update Taz
Old Jul 01 2015, 01:16 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr

When planting and go to next farm, can't get access to my planting tool, have to reload FT and then go to required farm, then can use planting tool to plant. This is very annoying since I have 25 farms to plant. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 01 2015, 01:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

new people have arrived in the store, thanks ft devs

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2015, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
The land enlargements cost too much. So, if I can't enlarge my farms, I can't add more facilities & factories. The company is losing out because they insist on asking tooooo many coins for enlargments/upgrades. It's impossible for me to make that much money to afford to buy any more land. I play FarmTown every day and I don't know how so many people can earn so many coins. What is their secret? Have they found a cheat somewhere? Or are they just extremely wealthy enough to pay real monies for farm cash? I would like to enlarge my farms, but I simply can't. If anyone from FarmTown wants to go into my acct and see how I can improve gaming so I can afford the enlargements, I would welcome it. It saddens me to see that I can't keep up, even tho I play every day, for many hours. Please, I'm begging (on my knees) you to make the cost reasonable for me & a million other players to enlarge our farms.
Just enjoy playing ft! It is not important how big your farms are just enjoy playing. I don't have all the upgrades nor do I want to either, I just enjoy playing. So don't worry if you think you can't keep up!

A FT-friend!
Old Jul 01 2015, 06:17 AM

It's very nice to have all the new people and I really don't like to moan about this wonderful game but please can someone think about the scale! The farmer collecting fruit is taller than most of the trees and some of the children are giants!
Old Jul 01 2015, 07:33 AM

This morning I went in and exchanged some of my gifts for all of the new people and the magic wand stars. I accepted each gift then went to my farm. The only gifts I had were 2 hazelnut trees and 1 farmer picking fruit. None of the others showed up yet my gifts are down in number. Thanks for your help.
Closed Thread