Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 27 2011, 08:59 PM

Okay, I'm really really confused now...I've got 100 FB credits; I have no idea how to get them into Farmtown cash. I tried going thru' the "Buy Cash" tabs, but all that seems to want me to do is buy yet more FB credits. I don't want more FB credits, I want FC... :-(
Old Jul 27 2011, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawke View Post
Okay, I'm really really confused now...I've got 100 FB credits; I have no idea how to get them into Farmtown cash. I tried going thru' the "Buy Cash" tabs, but all that seems to want me to do is buy yet more FB credits. I don't want more FB credits, I want FC... :-(
Is this with a Facebook card that you got these? Have you added them in through Facebook Acount Settings Payments to your Facebook credits balance?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2011, 11:04 PM

How do I get hired to earn farm cash?
Old Jul 27 2011, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyscout57 View Post
How do I get hired to earn farm cash?
One of your friends has to have the Farm Cash challenge show up at the top of their game and they have to be able to hire you for it. That is the only way you can be hired for Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2011, 02:06 AM

Are there any Australian's on this thread who have used an Australain Visa PREPAID credit card to buy facebook credits since the change of the Farm Cash system? Otherwise, does anyone know how I can find out if Facebook accepts our Visa PREPAID cards?

I'd appreciate it if there is an Aussie who can enlighten me.

Old Jul 28 2011, 09:50 AM

My suggestion is instead of giving them all of the new levels just one or two so they can work on getting to the top. Or giving them the option on which level they want to be on. The ones on the lower level would love to get a few levels as a reward for our hard work as we will most likely never get to the top level and some are discouraged as the new facilities call for more farm cash than we have. It will take ages to work up to that many as we don't have the resources to buy them.
Old Jul 28 2011, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
My suggestion is instead of giving them all of the new levels just one or two so they can work on getting to the top. Or giving them the option on which level they want to be on. The ones on the lower level would love to get a few levels as a reward for our hard work as we will most likely never get to the top level and some are discouraged as the new facilities call for more farm cash than we have. It will take ages to work up to that many as we don't have the resources to buy them.
You attain each level by the amount of experience you have worked to get. Those of us at the top did not get here by being "given" levels we worked to get the experience to get here and continue to work even though no new level is currently available.
When new levels are added, then we go to our new level according to how much experience we have worked to get. We have not gotten anything more than you have gotten.
If you look in the Game Guide you will find that each level has an amount of experience you have to earn to be given that level. Once you reach the top level then you can go no higher in level, but your experience doesn't. As you continue to work then your experience keeps going up.
We have all been where you are and felt the same way that we would never make it to the top. We got the same amount of Farm Cash you have when we were at your level. Don't be discourage, keep working and one day you will be at the top earning additional experience and waiting for the next addition of levels so you can jump up a few or all of those levels too.
Old Jul 28 2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
One of your friends has to have the Farm Cash challenge show up at the top of their game and they have to be able to hire you for it. That is the only way you can be hired for Farm Cash.
does this appear to everyone? I am guessing its another one of those 'show up once in a great while' things, right?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3214&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 28 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
does this appear to everyone? I am guessing its another one of those 'show up once in a great while' things, right?
It can be a little random
Old Jul 28 2011, 04:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mary.cosgrove@yahoo.com Send a message via AIM to mary.cosgrove@yahoo.com
Default farmcash credit

I purchased 105 facebook credits for $10.00 twice. This should have given me 210 in facebook credits. Used 28 farmcash and now it shows a balance of 63. Don't understand this concept. Will some one please explain how many facebook credits it takes to buy farmcash stuff?