Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 26 2011, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks so much for your patience Taz. I'm not sure if I'm thick this morning, overtired, overworked, or some of each. What's funny now is that when I was not remotely interested in buying 'facebook credits' there was always an incessant little pop up at the top of my facebook page informing me that I had 'one credit'. Now when I go looking for it there, it doesn't show up anywhere on either of my facebook accounts.

Maybe it is the universe telling me that I need to go back to my work in the real world, but it sure doesn't encourage anyone to buy farm cash anymore
Helen,
What do you see when you go to Account Settings Payments?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2011, 07:56 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Helen,
What do you see when you go to Account Settings Payments?
\
Below is exactly what I see Taz, I clicked on 'manage' again and the account box is empty again with a note saying that 'you have no funding sources associated with your account'. Problem is that I put it in over an hour ago and saved it as such. Soooooo frustrating. Though even when it said I had one account associated it still wouldn't let me use it.

Credits purchase historyview
To view recent purchases of Facebook Credits.

Payment methodsmanage
For purchasing Facebook Credits and Facebook Adverts.

Preferred currency
change
Show prices and make purchases in this currency.Australian Dollar

I've clicked on all the possible things to click to no avail - why does this forum have no button for crying or throwing a tantrum?

Old Jul 26 2011, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
\
Below is exactly what I see Taz, I clicked on 'manage' again and the account box is empty again with a note saying that 'you have no funding sources associated with your account'. Problem is that I put it in over an hour ago and saved it as such. Soooooo frustrating. Though even when it said I had one account associated it still wouldn't let me use it.

Credits purchase historyview
To view recent purchases of Facebook Credits.

Payment methodsmanage
For purchasing Facebook Credits and Facebook Adverts.

Preferred currency
change
Show prices and make purchases in this currency.Australian Dollar

I've clicked on all the possible things to click to no avail - why does this forum have no button for crying or throwing a tantrum?
That is because we have no virtual tissues or towels to wipe the tears away.
Did you try Payment Methods and try to set it there. That might trigger it to add the Credits Balance -Buy More.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

And just how much is FB's cut in this? 1%? 10%? 25%? 50%?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
That is because we have no virtual tissues or towels to wipe the tears away.
Did you try Payment Methods and try to set it there. That might trigger it to add the Credits Balance -Buy More.
LOL - I think I've clicked on every possible option over the space of about two hours now. I think I'll just stamp my little foot and go back to my real world work for a while, then try again later.

I have put in a query to the card provider, but of course, there was no human to speak to on the phone, then I was told they could not deal with my call at the moment .... and there's been no reply by email yet. What a surprise

Thanks so much for trying to help. I can't imagine having no farm cash, but I'm not too fond of the other options to use. It really annoys me that the change has probably caused this. I don't want facebook credits, I just want some b....y farm cash

When you find some virtual tissues, I need some badly

Old Jul 27 2011, 12:17 AM

Hey Taz, have you got any idea or are there any other facebook gurus out there who could tell me why when I enter a 'funding source' into my facebook account, and SAVE it, it is gone again the next time I log into it. I am having problems getting facebook credits to buy farm cash with, and getting more and more frustrated with the whole set up.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

Old Jul 27 2011, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hey Taz, have you got any idea or are there any other facebook gurus out there who could tell me why when I enter a 'funding source' into my facebook account, and SAVE it, it is gone again the next time I log into it. I am having problems getting facebook credits to buy farm cash with, and getting more and more frustrated with the whole set up.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated
It most likely won't stay until you complete a transaction. Since you have been having problems with it going through.... Sorry I could help more.
Old Jul 27 2011, 03:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hmmm...is there really a world out there? If a tree falls in farmtown, while we are asleep...do we hear it? I swear I do....sigh! Is it addiction when you worry about sleeping too late and forgetting to milk the cows and collect the eggs? Too addicting, but so much fun!
Old Jul 27 2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
It most likely won't stay until you complete a transaction. Since you have been having problems with it going through.... Sorry I could help more.
Thanks Taz. I swear my computer knows that I have a busy work load in the real world at the moment. I'll try again tomorrow maybe

Old Jul 27 2011, 08:37 PM

I know I had posted this somewhere before but I can't find it. Facebook Credit Gift Cards are available in the stores. I know Wal Mart for sure, but don't know the other US places....I'm in Canada. $25 gets you 261 credits...I think. I can't remember for sure. You can go here...and I hope I can post this....to see the list of where you can buy the cards. http://www.facebook.com/FacebookCred...54977384515365
I know it isn't as convenient as buying them right when you want them but it sure beats the frustration everyone is going through. I know it was a huge relief to me when I found them. Happy farming everyone.