Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 14 2022, 10:16 AM

Smile Quest

Please can someone help
My quest for; Produce 5 Art Deco Lamps is not letting me complete. I need to produce a lamp socket but it says complete the ones highlighted in green first, which I have done apart from one, produce plastic granules, which does highlight in green but when I try to do this one it won't let me. the green disappears and nothing happens.
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 14 2022, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie333 View Post
Please can someone help
My quest for; Produce 5 Art Deco Lamps is not letting me complete. I need to produce a lamp socket but it says complete the ones highlighted in green first, which I have done apart from one, produce plastic granules, which does highlight in green but when I try to do this one it won't let me. the green disappears and nothing happens.
Thanks in advance
Hi Chrissie,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. You have to complete the plastic granules before you can start the lamp socket as it needs the plastic to produce that item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2022, 10:35 AM

Can someone help please. My Quest for; Produce 5 Art Deco Lamps will not let me finish one of the steps. I need to complete the lamp socket but it says complete the items highlighted in green first which I have done apart from one, produce plastic granules which does highlight in green but when I try the green switches to white. I do have the these products available to work with but I have tried a few times and nothing happens. Thanks in advance
Old Mar 14 2022, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Can someone help please. My Quest for; Produce 5 Art Deco Lamps will not let me finish one of the steps. I need to complete the lamp socket but it says complete the items highlighted in green first which I have done apart from one, produce plastic granules which does highlight in green but when I try the green switches to white. I do have the these products available to work with but I have tried a few times and nothing happens. Thanks in advance
Hi Chrissie,
I already answered you above your last post. You have to complete the Plastic granules step and get the green check in that box before you can start the lamp socket. The plastic granules are needed to produce the lamp socket.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2022, 01:07 PM

Default Help

I know I have to complete the plastic granules first but it won't let me. as I said in my last post.
Old Mar 14 2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
I know I have to complete the plastic granules first but it won't let me. as I said in my last post.
Hi chrissie

Taz is not available right now.

Did you complete (get the green check marks) the previous steps needed to make plastic granules?

You should have green check marks for Crude oil barrel and for Petrochemical barrel. You need those first to be able to produce plastic granules.
Old Mar 15 2022, 05:04 AM

Hi yet again I now have just 2.9 days left on the quest produce 5 art deco lamps and still I cannot complete the plastic granules item. I do have plastic granules. I have completed the other items. I have reported this 3 times and still no help has arrived. Could someone from the tech department PLEASE take a look and fix the problem. When I put the curser on the plastic granules item the message is, complete all the items highlighted in green. They are all completed. I am trying to be as clear as possible. This quest isn't working for me.
Old Mar 15 2022, 05:07 AM

Default Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi chrissie

Taz is not available right now.

Did you complete (get the green check marks) the previous steps needed to make plastic granules?

You should have green check marks for Crude oil barrel and for Petrochemical barrel. You need those first to be able to produce plastic granules.
I HAVE completed all the green check marks and the plastic granules one will NOT work for me. I do have plastic granules to work on. Tech Department please help!!!
Old Mar 15 2022, 06:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi yet again I now have just 2.9 days left on the quest produce 5 art deco lamps and still I cannot complete the plastic granules item. I do have plastic granules. I have completed the other items. I have reported this 3 times and still no help has arrived. Could someone from the tech department PLEASE take a look and fix the problem. When I put the curser on the plastic granules item the message is, complete all the items highlighted in green. They are all completed. I am trying to be as clear as possible. This quest isn't working for me.
Quote:
I HAVE completed all the green check marks and the plastic granules one will NOT work for me. I do have plastic granules to work on. Tech Department please help!!!
Hi chrissie333,

When you mouse over the plastic granules step is there a blue open button showing for you to click on to open the Petrochemical Plant?

If there is not an open button the quest has many steps, and you have not already done so, please make sure that you have scrolled down to the bottom of the page to see if the crude oil barrel and petrochemical barrel steps either don't have a check mark or still have a time showing on them rather than a green check mark.

If there is an open button when you mouseover the plastic granules and when you click on the blue open button to open the the facility, please mouseover the plastic granules in the petrochemical plant and check if there is ONLY a blue Start Batch button OR if along with Start Batch button there as ALSO more blue buttons to the right of that like +1 or+10.
If the there is not also at least +1 blue button showing then what has happened is that the facility has already had the maximum amount of products started in it and you will need to wait for a single batch of plastic granules to be completed before it will allow you to start one for the quest.
If you have more than one petrochemical plant, have a look in your Facility Manager for them and see if any of them are not already filled to maximum, if there is one with a +1 showing on the plastic granules try starting a single batch in that.

The other thing you can do if you can't wait for a batch to be completed in that facility is use the gift lifeline you have for that quest and request ingredients for something that needs the plastic granules to make it, like the Lamp Socket. When a friend sends you that ingredient you store it from your gift box and that should get you the green check mark for the plastic granules.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 15 2022 at 06:20 AM.
Old Mar 15 2022, 07:44 AM

Smile Quest

Thanks
At last someone has helped. I hadn't scrolled down so it was the petrochemical green barrel that was holding things up. It's the first time I have come across the need to scroll down.
Many thanks again

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline