Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 15 2018, 07:13 PM

Default Pictures

I cannot find the proper thread for this, but I have taken 3 pictures and none of them have appeared on my wall or in my Farm Town Picture album. Please help.
Old Aug 15 2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I cannot find the proper thread for this, but I have taken 3 pictures and none of them have appeared on my wall or in my Farm Town Picture album. Please help.
Hi texans

I moved your post to Display issues thread.

This is a known issue and the developers are working on it

Raul posted the following in the New Release thread:

Known Issues:

- A few days ago Facebook removed the possibility for apps to upload photos directly to Facebook albums, we are currently researching alternative solutions.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 15 2018, 10:25 PM

Default Any way to fix video?

Would be nice to have better video and also I put down paths and my person completely avoids them and walks through hedges and cars. Just be really nice enhancement if gates open and close and they walk on the paths instead of the flowers. Would be nice too if car drives on asphalt you set in. Funny picture attached of me that you can get a kick out of. But you can tell that Farm town could really improve in these areas. Been that way for awhile, I know but I think now would be a good time to change.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 9.06.09 PM.jpg (11.0 KB, 3 views)
Old Aug 15 2018, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Would be nice to have better video and also I put down paths and my person completely avoids them and walks through hedges and cars. Just be really nice enhancement if gates open and close and they walk on the paths instead of the flowers. Would be nice too if car drives on asphalt you set in. Funny picture attached of me that you can get a kick out of. But you can tell that Farm town could really improve in these areas. Been that way for awhile, I know but I think now would be a good time to change.
Hi Texans,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the display.
The video quality is a limitation of Flash and not something that Farm Town can change.
If you wish to make suggestions about these items please place them in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2018, 07:43 PM

Question Receiving Requests

When I open My Request, they screen is on for a few seconds, then switches to a error messages, then back to the request bag then back to error message. Like a loop.I have tried all suggestions. I cleared cache, history, reinstalled adobe flash player. I could not find directions to clear macromedia files even though I found the direction page displayed. This problem has been there since I signed on to Farmtown, now I am getting neighbors. I hope I can get it fix soon. I love this game. Thanks
Removed email address

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 16 2018 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Removed email address for safety.
Old Aug 16 2018, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gidget1 View Post
When I open My Request, they screen is on for a few seconds, then switches to a error messages, then back to the request bag then back to error message. Like a loop.I have tried all suggestions. I cleared cache, history, reinstalled adobe flash player. I could not find directions to clear macromedia files even though I found the direction page displayed. This problem has been there since I signed on to Farmtown, now I am getting neighbors. I hope I can get it fix soon. I love this game. Thanks
Removed email address
Hi Gidget,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display problems.
What browser are you using? If you are using Safari on a Mac computer you will need to change to another browser as Safari made some changes and you can no longer get to Send gifts or My Request tabs. They will error out. More information on this is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

If you are using a different browser then please make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser. You will need to use the instructions in the following link for your browser:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM

Default missing numbers

why do my number of quests show 0 after i know i did several- and also some of the farms appear vacant- this only happens in chrome- is ther some way to correct this?
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1046niko View Post
why do my number of quests show 0 after i know i did several- and also some of the farms appear vacant- this only happens in chrome- is ther some way to correct this?
Hi niko,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.

From what I see for your quests you should have only 1 quest completed after you collected for those on August 14th. That one was completed on August 15th. You have 3 others in progress. Are you seeing zeros or just not seeing any of the numbers under the days? If you are not seeing the number for the total and a 1 under Wednesday then your browser zoom is set too high. You need to lower it back down to 100%.

For the farms that appear blank in Chrome then you need to clear your browser cache in Chrome as that is where the graphics are kept for items in the game. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link. Be sure you are open in Chrome when you do this:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound