Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2017, 11:48 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Greatgig,
Even though it says facilities what the message is telling you is that you have too many items on that farm. With trees layered over staggered/layered crops and facilities you are in danger of the database for that farm being maxed out. When that happens you may lose some items off of that farm.
Taz, how come this is just now happening when I haven't added anything to this farm? And yesterday I did remove many trees and several rows of plots and am still having the same problem. Went to empty my trains that were supposed to be ready only to find that they had been emptied and were sitting idle. Today I moved several facilities to another farm and find that at least one of my trains are empty and idle again even though it was refilled AND according to my "show times" button my turbo train is now back and ready to empty but when I go to do so it says it still has 2 days out.
Old Aug 16 2017, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
Taz, how come this is just now happening when I haven't added anything to this farm? And yesterday I did remove many trees and several rows of plots and am still having the same problem. Went to empty my trains that were supposed to be ready only to find that they had been emptied and were sitting idle. Today I moved several facilities to another farm and find that at least one of my trains are empty and idle again even though it was refilled AND according to my "show times" button my turbo train is now back and ready to empty but when I go to do so it says it still has 2 days out.
Hi Greatgig,
As far as I know this is a new message that has been added to try to prevent overloading that would cause things to disappear or not function correctly such as your trains.
Please post all the train problem specifics in the Help & Support subject thread about Trains so we can check each for you.

EditI have looked at your trains on that farm and the Turbo is idle and needs to be dispatched and the ultimate one is ready to be unloaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 16 2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old Aug 16 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Greatgig,
As far as I know this is a new message that has been added to try to prevent overloading that would cause things to disappear or not function correctly such as your trains.
Please post all the train problem specifics in the Help & Support subject thread about Trains so we can check each for you.

EditI have looked at your trains on that farm and the Turbo is idle and needs to be dispatched and the ultimate one is ready to be unloaded.
Yes, that is true, but the Turbo was loaded yesterday and sent out and today I get back and it's empty and idle again.
Old Aug 16 2017, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
Yes, that is true, but the Turbo was loaded yesterday and sent out and today I get back and it's empty and idle again.
Hi Greatgig,
I have run the train data clearing. You will need to close your farms if they are open and reopen them and check them. The Turbo I am sure you will have to dispatch again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2017, 03:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is it time to close this thread?
Old Aug 23 2017, 07:42 AM

Hi all

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.
Closed Thread