Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2013, 10:10 AM

Ok there is something very wrong with the gifting. I just accepted or exchanged 20 hens and I havent got a single one in my gift box.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 17 2013, 11:21 AM
Account Not Linked

I posted earlier
this morning I went to harvest my cows, sheep, chickens, etc. over the weekend I increased the sheep in my sheep shed, ( not the super ) just regular, I now have 169 in shed on farm 1, 163 farm 2, 170 farm 6, and 179 on farm 7, and when i collected them I didnt get the amount of the new animals, what I got was the 125 that was orginally in them? so Im wondering does the increase not work for the regular sheds, only the super sheds?I am on wf8 now have cleared memcache several times and flash player files, and still no change. please let me know if I should not purchase more animals unless Im using the supersheds?

now someone is telling me I needed to hide my sheds before I filled them is that correct?
Old Jun 17 2013, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarrow View Post
I posted earlier
this morning I went to harvest my cows, sheep, chickens, etc. over the weekend I increased the sheep in my sheep shed, ( not the super ) just regular, I now have 169 in shed on farm 1, 163 farm 2, 170 farm 6, and 179 on farm 7, and when i collected them I didnt get the amount of the new animals, what I got was the 125 that was orginally in them? so Im wondering does the increase not work for the regular sheds, only the super sheds?I am on wf8 now have cleared memcache several times and flash player files, and still no change. please let me know if I should not purchase more animals unless Im using the supersheds?

now someone is telling me I needed to hide my sheds before I filled them is that correct?
No you do not need to hide your sheds before harvesting them. Do not know why you are not getting the correct amount. I am getting all that I am supposed to and most of my sheds and coops are fuller than 125.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2013, 12:32 PM

Default Where are more turbo's????

I love Ft, but disappointed not getting any turbo's this upgrade. I spend all my time loading factories and services and doing my own farms have no time to do any others please keep turbo's coming, as a player just thought you all should know what we are missing and want tks
Old Jun 17 2013, 02:24 PM

Default Game Guide Update??

Really don't mean to be a pest... , BUT.. I am still searching the Game Guide in Chapter 13 for an update with the types and amounts of products needed for PLANT NURSERY which produces Decorative Plants. I left a message on 6/15, and I'm sure with the glitches going on, this is a low priority.
The requirements for the other new factory, Theater Supplies Factory was added a few hours after the release.
Do I have the name wrong?? I will check back later to see.
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah
Old Jun 17 2013, 02:50 PM

tks So so much to Raul and the Development team for moving that intolerable Games icon into the tool section now I can play my beloved Game in Peace. Having said that and Having like all the changes there was a downside for me in that the layout of farms on the screen have gone from 3 to 4 n I am now confused every time I go to farm its wrong one is there any way of reverting and putting the layout somewhere else but overall good Job tks to u all.
Old Jun 17 2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Really don't mean to be a pest... , BUT.. I am still searching the Game Guide in Chapter 13 for an update with the types and amounts of products needed for PLANT NURSERY which produces Decorative Plants. I left a message on 6/15, and I'm sure with the glitches going on, this is a low priority.
The requirements for the other new factory, Theater Supplies Factory was added a few hours after the release.
Do I have the name wrong?? I will check back later to see.
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah

American Elm Bonsai …. 1 elm branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Birch Bonsai ….. 1 birch branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2900 coins)

Dogwood Bonsai … 1 dogwood branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3200 coins)

Holly Bush Bonsai … 1 holly bush and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Mugo Pine Bonsai… 1 mugo branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3000 coins)

Smoke Bush Bonsai … 1 smoke bush branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3100 coins)

Snake Plant Pot … 1 snake plant leaf and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6100 coins)

Dieffenbachia Pot … 1 diff branch and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6400 coins)

There fore you need to plant :

American Elm tree
Birch tree
Dogwood tree
Holly Bush
Mugo Bush
Smoke Bush
Snake bush
Dieffenbachia Bush

these are ALL in the store under the Tree tab
Old Jun 17 2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
American Elm Bonsai …. 1 elm branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Birch Bonsai ….. 1 birch branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2900 coins)

Dogwood Bonsai … 1 dogwood branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3200 coins)

Holly Bush Bonsai … 1 holly bush and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Mugo Pine Bonsai… 1 mugo branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3000 coins)

Smoke Bush Bonsai … 1 smoke bush branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3100 coins)

Snake Plant Pot … 1 snake plant leaf and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6100 coins)

Dieffenbachia Pot … 1 diff branch and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6400 coins)

There fore you need to plant :

American Elm tree
Birch tree
Dogwood tree
Holly Bush
Mugo Bush
Smoke Bush
Snake bush
Dieffenbachia Bush

these are ALL in the store under the Tree tab
Thanks Stoneface!
But special thanks to Rob T for FINALLY getting the Game Guide updated!! hehehe I must be the ONLY one that actually checks the Guide before I buy something.
Appreciate both of you!
Deborah
Old Jun 17 2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skye2 View Post
Don't know where to post this. But, when my farm says I have a request, I go to get it and it says there are 49! I keep going through them all and it does it the next time and over again I have cleared all my cache and it still does it. Please help......
I suggest clicking the request tab until you see less suspicious looking numbers than anything near 50 if you log in at least 3 times a week. This issue with the gifts tab has been a problem since the previous upgrade for many of us. I have been told they know there is a problem and have been working on it. Flash coding is not simple and some issues are not on the critical list for the game to run. I'm simply re-clicking for now knowing they eventually will be able to fix it.
Old Jun 17 2013, 07:22 PM

As a couple of others have posted, I am unable to harvest my super facilities while on a farm with the same, though regular, facility and vice versa. My temporary work around is to always work my facilities while on a farm with no facilities.