Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2013, 12:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
I purchased a super wool shed and put animals in it. I cannot access it from the facilities manager. It says " a super shed cannot be put on a farm with an existing shed" . I was able to harvest it manually. Also, i hired a freind for all farms. The littel farm boxes are not highighted for her.
For the super shed you will need to go to the farm with that on it, then you can either harvest from the building or from the facility manager. This is a known glitch and they are working on a fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2013, 04:59 AM

I am still unable to upgrade farm 19.

Hidden Avatar on Farm 1

I am unable to find Server no.
Old Jun 17 2013, 05:19 AM

Just wanted to say thank you for the new shortcut feature - I have put my Facility Manager in one and I change the other according to what I am using - like now it has the big sower. It would be useful if we could change what is in the plough and harvest boxes though but I am happy I can just change it as I need.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 17 2013, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
I purchased a super wool shed and put animals in it. I cannot access it from the facilities manager. It says " a super shed cannot be put on a farm with an existing shed" . I was able to harvest it manually. Also, i hired a freind for all farms. The littel farm boxes are not highighted for her.
A friend hired me to work all her farms and the highlighting started with the farm which she was on even though it was higher than farm 1. They are still working on some upgrades and fixes, so things are bound to glitch. Flash coding can be tricky.
Old Jun 17 2013, 07:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Don't know where to post this. But, when my farm says I have a request, I go to get it and it says there are 49! I keep going through them all and it does it the next time and over again I have cleared all my cache and it still does it. Please help......
Old Jun 17 2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skye2 View Post
Don't know where to post this. But, when my farm says I have a request, I go to get it and it says there are 49! I keep going through them all and it does it the next time and over again I have cleared all my cache and it still does it. Please help......
Yes I have been having this trouble with gifts etc the last day or so - I just accepted a train boost request - its still there but now says this has expired.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 17 2013, 08:01 AM
Account Not Linked

this morning I went to harvest my cows, sheep, chickens, etc. over the weekend I increased the sheep in my sheep shed, ( not the super ) just regular, I now have 169 in shed on farm 1, 163 farm 2, 170 farm 6, and 179 on farm 7, and when i collected them I didnt get the amount of the new animals, what I got was the 125 that was orginally in them? so Im wondering does the increase not work for the regular sheds, only the super sheds?I am on wf8 now have cleared memcache several times and flash player files, and still no change. please let me know if I should not purchase more animals unless Im using the supersheds?
Old Jun 17 2013, 08:02 AM

I was looking forward to the fc items becoming coin.They did not lose any money on me cause I do not spend money for decorations, except holiday ones and then only a couple.

So far I have not had any issues with this update. Everything works for me, but I also have not bought the super barns either.

What is the problem with the crops I saw someone talking about? Barley Hops and Oats

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 17 2013, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene Law View Post
I am still unable to upgrade farm 19.
If you have bought the first part (12x12) then after that one you have to be on that farm before going to the realtor to upgrade any larger.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
The 3 new trees don't get chopped down when you chop them, they blur out which is rather annoying and not consistent. I am not sure if this is reported but it would be nice to have consistency for tree chopping. Otherwise every thing else I got is working find thanks for the upgrade.
I think the reason they only blur out is because you're only harvesting the branches not the entire tree. I find this a refreshing change and if you use the dim out non relevant items feature it's not a problem at all to harvest them.

I'm loving the updates
Closed Thread