Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2013, 05:54 AM

Default Purple Sprinkler

I know everyone is going to hate me now, but wanted to post something positive! I purchased the purple sprinkler and it is working perfectly - love it

However, I do sympathise with everyone who is having problems and feel sure that the Devs will fix it all soon
Old Feb 18 2013, 06:18 AM
Account Not Linked

im on wf-38 and it appears like my sprinkler is now working, however when i try to see the new feature
6. Facility Manager Filter Improvement: The Dropdown filter in the Facility Manager has been upgraded to a full Window, from there you will have better filtering capabilities. For now, it has the same as it had before, plus you can also filter based on the Facility Type, for ex: Animal Buildings, Regular Facilites and/or Service Facilities.
i am not able to get it. there is no full window and it looks like there is question mark under an icon and when i click on it shows the diversification rank only thank you
ok i just checked my farms that i sprinkled with the red sprinkler and only one of them worked properly the rest are only partially sped up. so the issue is not resolved for me either yet. sorry thought and hoped it was better .

Last edited by abarrow; Feb 18 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: not working again
Old Feb 18 2013, 06:45 AM
Account Not Linked

The freeze-flower glitch has not been fixed, I'm afraid. (I'm sorry if this has been reported already on a previous page. 18 pages is too much to scroll through to see.)

I've had 4 flowers that are frozen but show at a previous stage. Yesterday I unfroze them (and it said they had 8 hours to go). Today they were ready so I froze them again. They are showing up at a previous stage, not fully ready.
Old Feb 18 2013, 07:03 AM

(1) Harvested entire farm of flowers. When I used orange irrigator all flowers showed ready to harvest.

(2) Portions of farms are not being irrigated, even if they are the same crop, planted and irrigated at the same time.

Is this being addressed? Thank you.
Old Feb 18 2013, 08:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarrow View Post
im on wf-38 and it appears like my sprinkler is now working, however when i try to see the new feature
6. Facility Manager Filter Improvement: The Dropdown filter in the Facility Manager has been upgraded to a full Window, from there you will have better filtering capabilities. For now, it has the same as it had before, plus you can also filter based on the Facility Type, for ex: Animal Buildings, Regular Facilites and/or Service Facilities.
i am not able to get it. there is no full window and it looks like there is question mark under an icon and when i click on it shows the diversification rank only thank you
You have to click carefully to not get the question mark and get the filter instead.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2013, 08:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
(1) Harvested entire farm of flowers. When I used orange irrigator all flowers showed ready to harvest.

(2) Portions of farms are not being irrigated, even if they are the same crop, planted and irrigated at the same time.

Is this being addressed? Thank you.
Yes Grammy. Raul added these glitches as known meaning they are working on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2013, 08:23 AM

OK just to let you know, I'm harvesting 12 hour crops that were planted and sprinkled by my neighbour earlier today ( so should have been ready 6 hours after), and the farms are coming up with half ready to harvest and the other half are ready at the 12 hour point instead of 6.Weird seeing them half and half, lol.
Old Feb 18 2013, 09:48 AM

I hope those who have issues with the watering etc are now aware that the developers really are alive and well and trying to fix this.

Remember that there are many posts from those who have said their tools are working just fine. That shows that the tools do work, and will work when the issues are resolved, eventually for everyone. So let's hope to not see more disgruntled or impatient players. I for one, am having some issues too.... in the meantime, with 17 farms, expansions, and all kinds of tools and facilities... . I will enjoy the game and know that the devs will again come through with fixes.

Old Feb 18 2013, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

[color="Green"]I have been testing and found that if I reload FarmTown, rather than just the farm I am working, my red sprinkler irrigates all flowers and crops properly.[/ICOLOR]I have had some not being sped up, but this is easy enough, until the glitch is fixed. I set the farm as default before reloading so I come right back and can irrigate without changing farms
Old Feb 18 2013, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
[color="Green"]I have been testing and found that if I reload FarmTown, rather than just the farm I am working, my red sprinkler irrigates all flowers and crops properly.[/ICOLOR]I have had some not being sped up, but this is easy enough, until the glitch is fixed. I set the farm as default before reloading so I come right back and can irrigate without changing farms
always do that, doesn't always work
Closed Thread

Tags
train