Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 07:24 AM

Well done on new facilities but I have lost my neighbours and cant noe hire people to plow my farm and have gone down in levels. I cant use the x4 plow tool either which I could before, what is goping on please?
Old Apr 20 2010, 07:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emagab View Post
need help why cant i send gifts..it keeps on saying select some friends first and yet it wont send??thanks in advance..btw i dont know where to find your reply..i'm new here in forum

I noticed this same problem yesterday and discovered I had lost half the people on my neighbors list. Did the "Upgrade" cause these problems? I really would like to get my neighbors back......

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

just wonderful, that we are getting more new facilities, I recently had to sell off all my facilities because wf33 cant handle em, that little popup guy to give gifts and the facilities working is to much for the server. i got rid of half my neighbors to stop those popups, but the little guy still pops up every 10 min or so and it is sad that all of us cant take advantage of the facililities.
Old Apr 20 2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT1 View Post
I noticed this same problem yesterday and discovered I had lost half the people on my neighbors list. Did the "Upgrade" cause these problems? I really would like to get my neighbors back......
It appears to be a facebook issue, other games have this happening as well.

There is a thread in the Help and Support section about this.
Old Apr 20 2010, 08:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisli View Post
I am also missing a few neigbours and when I accepted two gifts this morning it took me straight to the game instead of the "do you have more gifts to accept" page. I lost those two gifts
Same here. One step forward and three steps back..........arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

I could have really used the two fuel tanks I lost which were sent as gifts.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 20 2010, 08:20 AM

Level:
XP:

hi i know this isnt the right place to say this but i want to say it ...... can we please have new paths im tired of our old ones weve had em forever give us like cobbelstone and stuff and new fences like a red brick wall and a gate for the chain link fence please

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 20 2010, 08:24 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Disappearing Neighbors

Hey ...what gives with disappearing neighbors? I lost 11 of my neighbors last night and now 6 more today. I have gone from 56 down to 39, and some of the ones I lost were my bests neighbors. You should try to get what you have to work before you load up with new features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We just released a couple of new features:

1. There is help system now available in the game for people that don't understand how to operate the facilities and harvesting animals. You can see the help from several palces:

a. Click on the facility and select Help from the Menu
b. Click on the Help button on the Facility window
c. Click on the Help button on the Facility Tab on the Store

2. We moved the Semi-Trailer Truck which was previously on the Decoration category to the Tools category, this truck will allow you to Order products that can not be produced on the farm, like Ham, Pepperoni and other things in the future like chicken and meat.

Notice that it consumes fuel to operate, and it works similar to the facilities, you have a tab to place Orders (Things to Order), and then another tab to monitor the status ('What's In Transit').

It also contains a Help system in case you need more information.

More facilities comming this week.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Apr 20 2010, 08:26 AM
Account Not Linked

It is great you are updating facilities etc etc, and gave us a 3rd farm etc, BUT we need new levels! It is great you have earn coins by filling out offers BUT 98% of the time I have to send proof I did what I was supposed to do to get the farm cash, then the other 2% the companies dont give you any confirmation I am so sick of this .
Old Apr 20 2010, 08:33 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hen Woman View Post
Well done on new facilities but I have lost my neighbours and cant noe hire people to plow my farm and have gone down in levels. I cant use the x4 plow tool either which I could before, what is goping on please?
this loosing neighbors is probably a face book issue it's happening in other games ....go to your neighbors tab in the game and re-invite the ones you lost as they are still under your friends.....that worked for me earlier.. Hope it helps you......if you have lost a lot of neighbors you need to re aquire them to enable the plow tool using for 4 fields.......also be sure to check your game preferences (under the wrench up top on the right) this tends to change with updates

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 20 2010, 08:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb1944 View Post
Hey ...what gives with disappearing neighbors? I lost 11 of my neighbors last night and now 6 more today. I have gone from 56 down to 39, and some of the ones I lost were my bests neighbors. You should try to get what you have to work before you load up with new features.
Hi Jeb! The disappearing neighbor problem has been an ongoing common issue for days now. Seems to be happening in a lot of the apps, not just FT. I lost friends off my friends list (Facebook), messages and notifications also. Seems to be Facebook related, not Farm Town. All of my wife's Farm Ville neighbors disappeared for three days, but all suddenly reappeared again.
I would be the last one to shout 'patience!' ( I have none) but that seems to be all we can do right now.

Closed Thread