Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2010, 02:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What we have to remember about the neighbor requirements is that this is a Face book application game.... Facebook ......And you need to be a active member in facebook to use this....so they require us to be a little more active with more Facebook friends... then we make them our neighbors in this or any application......We don't know if Facebook themselves told the Devs of Farmtown hey your people need to be this active and have this many freinds to keep using our site........Give the Dev's a break... we don't know all the ins and outs of what Facebook requires of them........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 04 2010, 02:30 PM

Question

i don't understand, some said yes you can move animals from one farm to another & some said NO, what's the right answer? as i was going through the thread this was i found out that some said yes you can & no you cannot move the animals to another farm? wherever you put them when it was given to you then it stays there? am i right? HELP!!!
Old Apr 04 2010, 02:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
MySpace requires only 15 neighbors for a 3rd farm??? That's very interesting considering that they can only have 20 "close personal" friends in total to have them as neighbors.

Let me say that again. According to an earlier post in this thread MySpace FT players are only required to have 15 neighbors to buy a 3rd farm.

Message number 113. Check it out.
Yes and it's not the users's fault that Myspace set the limit at 20 compared to Facebook's 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveko2 View Post
i don't understand, some said yes you can move animals from one farm to another & some said NO, what's the right answer? as i was going through the thread this was i found out that some said yes you can & no you cannot move the animals to another farm? wherever you put them when it was given to you then it stays there? am i right? HELP!!!
You cannot transfer animals to another farm. You can only get animals unless you buy them or open them up as gifts on that farm from friends.
Old Apr 04 2010, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by merianb View Post
Can someone point out where I can find the levels required for each upgrade for the new farm? I have the first two and when I go to the real estate office it does not show what level I need to be to buy the next upgrade.
Thanks so much for all the new stuff. Being that I already had more than 30 neighbors ( how else can I keep up with all the fuel I need!) I have no issues with that requirement. One of the reasons I like this game so much is because of the interaction with new friends.
There are no level requirements for farm 3 the only requirements is you have to have 30 neighbors and have bought 12x12 farm 2. I have a friend that is level 55 that has a 18x18 farm 2 but a 24x24 farm 3 without spending farm cash on farm 3.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 04 2010, 03:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
There are no level requirements for farm 3 the only requirements is you have to have 30 neighbors and have bought 12x12 farm 2. I have a friend that is level 55 that has a 18x18 farm 2 but a 24x24 farm 3 without spending farm cash on farm 3.
I already have the third farm and I upgraded twice. I did not realize until I just went to the real estate office that we did not have to wait to upgrade each level. Previously, you had to level up to buy each upgrade. I could not find that written anywhere. It might be worth posting that somewhere to avoid confusion.
Old Apr 04 2010, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Now as for not asking your friends to play the game that is your choice but they don't have to play the game just add the game then accept your neighbor request I have done this for a lot of my friends. Really all you need to do is send them a neighbor request and when they accept the request it will ask them to add the app and it will add them as your neighbor at the same time. There is no harm in asking one time for a friend to click the mouse a few times to help you out.
OK, let me rephrase that for clarification: "I am not going to badger my friends on Facebook that aren't on Farm Town to even add it, never mind actually play it." I know that a lot of people seem to treat the concept of a "friend" on Facebook quite loosely and frivolously, but I'm not one of them.
Old Apr 04 2010, 03:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok so why did I have to read over 10 pages of the same complaints before I found a mods post saying only 15 neighbors were required for MS players?
Shouldn't the original post have included that? How about editing it?

WOW for once, us myspace players weren't treated like unwanted stepchildren and the FB users got the shaft!

You should be glad that everything you have actually is fully functional.
MS has NO "produce faster" option, and we cannot request the easter gifts or any other gifts.
Since the first facility update that wasnt debugged they have added like 3 more updates without fixing the first one.

Hey, How about taking it one update at a time, and dont issue more of them untill the first one works 100% for ALL users on both FB and MS?

How about expanding the game server so we can actually work for someone without getting booted with a connection timeout, or having ppl gripe at us because it takes 10 years before our harvest coins catch up? They make us feel like we're slow or something.
We can all click 10 times faster than the server can keep up with........
What good's all the updates when the server needs expanded?
Any more I dread even going to the market for work, knowing I'll get booted b4 i finish.
This is certainly going to happen if you get hired by one of those people who insist on hiring 3 or 4 people to work on the same farm! It strains the server too much, and I wont even work for those who do that.
I simply say " It looks like you have more than enough help already, but ty anyhow for the offer", and then I leave. (yes even if they have pineapples)
The server cant handle that much strain on the same farm. (It's annoying anyhow, because none of those workers are making much money either. 4 ppl make 50 bucks?- Thanks but No thanks)

The game's server is the foundation of the entire game so why build your castle on sand?

Don't get me wrong, I love the updates and I know the bugs will get addressed but when? how long?
Fix first things first before issuing 3 more updates..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
don't your overalls give you wedgies??
No, but all the females have holes in thier butts that shows thier pink undies
hahahahahaha

Last edited by Duck Duck Goose; Apr 04 2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old Apr 04 2010, 04:34 PM

Wink hmmmmmmm

Has anyone noticed that the people who whine the most seem to have the fewest neighbors? I think there might be a connection. I for one, would like to thank the developers. Whenever you come up with something new, I look to see if it includes a challenge on my part. If it does, I work for it. Thanks again.
Old Apr 04 2010, 05:16 PM
Account Not Linked

whats up with producing items in the facilities and not getting paid what it says.... its says 2900 for a mushroom pizza i got 290, my flour was worth more than that, this is bull. i looked at all my items items and i'm not getting paid what i am suppose to be
Old Apr 04 2010, 05:23 PM

Unhappy 3rd farm

Guess I'm out of luck for a 3rd farm and it just isn't fair! I will never have 30 neighbors and I refuse to spend actual $$ for it. Why can't it be like farm #2 and spend our FV funds? Isn't that why we plant/harvest to purchase new crops, buildings, more land? I spent $3M for#2 and would gladly spend that again...
Closed Thread