Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 28 2019, 01:38 PM

Is there any systematic way of finding out if you have 2 of the same facility on one farm placed there by error? I know that when you try and purchase a second facility on one farm there is a warning message. But there is no warning message when you take a facility out of storage and place it on your farm. Warnings would be a great enhancement...
Old Oct 28 2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Is there any systematic way of finding out if you have 2 of the same facility on one farm placed there by error? I know that when you try and purchase a second facility on one farm there is a warning message. But there is no warning message when you take a facility out of storage and place it on your farm. Warnings would be a great enhancement...
Hi SeniorCornwall

Before placing a facility on the farm, you can go to that farm, click in the yellow tool box and then in the magnifying glass icon.
Type the name of the facility you want to place, choose one of the options showing up in the pop up and then click in the green check mark.

You will see a message in white letters letting you know if you have that facility in that farm.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.
You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 29 2019, 01:06 AM

I can't find the Oil Pump from my facilities. Where is the oil pump that I can buy?

Mike
Old Oct 29 2019, 01:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
I can't find the Oil Pump from my facilities. Where is the oil pump that I can buy?

Mike
Hi Mike,
The oil pump is in the Tools section of the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2019, 01:10 AM

Thanks TAZ!!! I have just found it now.

Mike
Old Oct 31 2019, 12:15 PM

Default Some Facilities will not start new batches

I have problems getting all the factories running batches sometimes. As an example, right now, I have 40 Tropical Shake Facilities on my farms. They are ALL at 0% Utilization. If I, for example, try to start a batch of Papaya shake, it tells me that I need 1 more Cows Milk to be able to run a batch. Yet, when I look at my supplies, I have 2827 Cows Milk stored. This is just an example but I frequently check my utilization of facilities and there are almost always some facilities with 0% utilization and when I check them as above, I get similar results.
When you run your facility manager, why doesn't it run ALL the facilities.'Yes, I realize that there are problems such as not having enough of a crop to allow all facilities to run all batches but I am talking about when there DOES appear to have enough supplies to run the facilities???????
Thank you!
Old Oct 31 2019, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
I have problems getting all the factories running batches sometimes. As an example, right now, I have 40 Tropical Shake Facilities on my farms. They are ALL at 0% Utilization. If I, for example, try to start a batch of Papaya shake, it tells me that I need 1 more Cows Milk to be able to run a batch. Yet, when I look at my supplies, I have 2827 Cows Milk stored. This is just an example but I frequently check my utilization of facilities and there are almost always some facilities with 0% utilization and when I check them as above, I get similar results.
When you run your facility manager, why doesn't it run ALL the facilities.'Yes, I realize that there are problems such as not having enough of a crop to allow all facilities to run all batches but I am talking about when there DOES appear to have enough supplies to run the facilities???????
Thank you!
Hi Gobluefarm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
The ingredient planner does not always get updated right after you have run the Start All in the facility manager. The place to check would be the Storage directly to see if you actually have that much cows milk. The bonus batches will not restore the ingredients to the storage immediately either, so you would need to restart your farms to get the amounts corrected.
The facility manager Start All will tend to stop filling when it runs into a shortage. I find that if I restart my farms then it all updates and then run the Start All again to finish loading the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2019, 09:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Working neighbors facilities

There seems to be a problem for some of my neighbors working my facilities, in simple terms they cannot. No problem with working clients just facilities. Several have contacted me concering this and I have checked my system no problems found and the problem is limited to just a few neighbors of mine. Need info on how I can refer them to you for corrective action as this problem has occured after the movement to a new location you did on the 30/10th.
Thank You Jim

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 04 2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampa Jim View Post
There seems to be a problem for some of my neighbors working my facilities, in simple terms they cannot. No problem with working clients just facilities. Several have contacted me concering this and I have checked my system no problems found and the problem is limited to just a few neighbors of mine. Need info on how I can refer them to you for corrective action as this problem has occured after the movement to a new location you did on the 30/10th.
Thank You Jim
Hi Grampa Jim

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

The only way for us to work with them is if they register into the forum and post their problem here.

They can follow the instructions given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621566

When posting here, please ask them to explain what happens when they try to work your facilities (they receive a message, if so what it says, etc)

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 24 2019, 03:14 PM

Default Candied Yams

Other than taste of New Orleans Is there another facility that uses Candied Yams? According to my facility manager a 1 day run requires 1920 candied yams and only 1 stored.

This doesnt seem to make sense as I have only 8 Taste of New Orleans which requires 40 units every 4 hours.

As a farm town day is only 20 hours if my maths are correct that = 5 lots of 4 hours. 5 x 40 units = 200 per day x 8 Taste of New Orleans = 1600

I have 26 Cajun restaurants producing 40 units of candied yams every 4 hours
26 x 40 x 5 = 5200

Something is wrong and I certainly should have more than 1 candied yams stored after an 8 hour production run.
Cheers
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8760&farm_ix=0

Tags
cash out, cashout, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility manager problem, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, non-workable facs, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working neighbors posts, working posts