Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2016, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

FYI, just opened both Edge and IE and ft is working perfectly for me, but I much prefer to use Chrome,
Old Aug 12 2016, 12:20 AM

Hi Taz, thanks for your advice, it worked! I could accept them.
I think I will clean the memcache each day before starting up the game. It helps for so many problems. I did not think at it in the first place.
Thanks again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Palmarina,
I had 2 today and it worked just fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 12 2016, 11:59 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 12th, 11:40AM

- Adjusted the amount of product rewards received with every 'Thanks' message in the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) For the 'Thanks' you receive when buying a Farmcash facility, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 10 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on the amount of Farmcash facilities you have participating in the contest.

a) For the 'Thanks' you receive when a neighbour finishes in the top 3 in her Neighborhood Chains Contest, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 50 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on how many points you contributed to her Neighborhood Chains compared to others.

- The Pre-processing phase of the Start All operation in the Facility Manager have been further optimized, this will be specially noticeable for people with lot of facilities.
Old Aug 12 2016, 01:15 PM

Unhappy

Are the fixed income farmers being punished due to the lack of money to buy additional factories?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 12 2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote.
Old Aug 12 2016, 05:06 PM

Level:
XP:

great news about the increase... today I got 40 instead of the 1 that I had been getting.. just a note, I had one from a "PINK" person, visited the farm as I have no idea who it was and removed myself from their buddy and neighbors bar( this was yesterday) but that same person appeared again today so I have repeated the process of removing myself and hoping it sticks this time, lol
Old Aug 12 2016, 06:30 PM

Level:
XP:

What has happened with the "missing" missing facility.. its Friday, late, late in the week...
Old Aug 12 2016, 07:21 PM

I've been wondering why all of the new restaurants for the last several upgrades are all farm cash? Why no new restaurants for coins? I like to eat too............
Old Aug 12 2016, 11:02 PM

Will peacock feathers be added to the animal products train car???
Old Aug 13 2016, 12:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Will peacock feathers be added to the animal products train car???
In my humble opinion its better to buy the peacocks and put them in chicken coops, you can have 200 in each one(normal) or 400 if you have Super Barns..I just checked the Animal Products car which delivers Turkey Feathers and the numbers are so low, 112 and depending on which train you have, thats a long wait for little reward..even with the Turbo, you have to wait 3 days for the feathers... you can harvest you chicken coops every day..
Old Aug 13 2016, 02:18 AM

Well, thanks for that answer, Aussie Rae, but I already have peacocks in all of my chicken coops. I'm still curious if peacock feathers will be added to the animal products train car.
Closed Thread