Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 06 2016, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
hi taz, the only thing i have posted in the last 12 hours was 2 ingredient requests, and 1 water tank bonus, i just double checked. all of my checks are green. the last binus i posted was pigeon peas from 21 hours ago
Hi Jeannine,
Did you have someone harvest those for you? If so then sometimes those bonuses you may miss if you are not there or they may show later. I have not had any trouble getting the ones for my hemp.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:29 AM

this is what mine is showing, taz, ao i should have been able to post for those belts.
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jeannine,
Did you have someone harvest those for you? If so then sometimes those bonuses you may miss if you are not there or they may show later. I have not had any trouble getting the ones for my hemp.
no, this was for the help rope from the textile mill. i still have other crops growing, so havent planted any help yet.
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:35 AM

Quote:
no, this was for the help rope from the textile mill. i still have other crops growing, so havent planted any help yet.
i mean hemp. lol hemp rope, and no havent planted the crop yet
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i mean hemp. lol hemp rope, and no havent planted the crop yet
Hi Jeannine,
If you haven't planted any of the crop then how have you gotten through 5 dans for the hemp yarn? Are you sure what you haven't gotten are the lower level belts that you can't post for that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:51 AM

i got the dans for the hemp yarn, because i went to the gift site and got all the bonuses for friends that i could find for the crop. sent them their bonus, and i got half, so i had plenty of hemp to start making the hemp yarn after collecting all the bonuses. and since i have numerous textiles mills, i went thru the dans for the hemp yarn pretty quick. and i did not post but 1 bonus for a water tank, specifically because i wanted to be able to post that bonus for the hemp yarn. once i noticed it was at the 3rd dan already, i ran the memcache cleaners, and re-loaded my farm. and then started a new batch. it went up another dan, but did not give me the popup to post for the bonus.
Old Aug 06 2016, 12:53 AM

taz, never mind, everything just re-set for the hemp yarn, and now i have no belts. i give up for tonight. i promise i have not lost my mind, they were there before.
Old Aug 06 2016, 01:20 AM

It won't let me fill up the chicken coop with peacocks. I put in 148 in a super coop and now it keep telling me it can't add them and try later. I noticed above someone else got that message too. Is there a glitch?

Lara's Farm
Old Aug 06 2016, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
It won't let me fill up the chicken coop with peacocks. I put in 148 in a super coop and now it keep telling me it can't add them and try later. I noticed above someone else got that message too. Is there a glitch?
Okay, I reloaded the game to see if that would help and the Peacocks that didn't go into the coop have all disappeared. Yes, I searched the farm and they are not there in view.

Lara's Farm
Old Aug 06 2016, 01:31 AM

I am happy & excited about the updates.
Closed Thread