Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2017, 08:40 PM

i have been getting ERROR XLINK today and i have to reload ...i mostly notice it when i work on my neighbors farms....BTW thanks for the new toys for the game great job !!!
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
RE: Hi Mrs Borgies,
It was not just new facilities that were effected. If the posts you are trying to work were posted prior to the release of this fix, then they still will not work. Only new posts done after the fix release will work.

Still not working for me - somebody posted just a few minutes ago and I still get the Xlink/reload error...

That is good to know. I noticed I couldn't do a friends facilities!!!!
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:42 PM

fixed now - did a memcache clear.....weird because i've never had to do one before.
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
fixed now - did a memcache clear.....weird because i've never had to do one before.
Hi Angel,
Thanks for letting us know. SOmetimes when there is a release you may not get it unless you do the memcache which forces it to reload the data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickddle View Post
i have been getting ERROR XLINK today and i have to reload ...i mostly notice it when i work on my neighbors farms....BTW thanks for the new toys for the game great job !!!
Hi snickddle,
The developers released a fix for any new posts. If you are trying to work posts that are older than an hour back then they will not work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi snickddle,
The developers released a fix for any new posts. If you are trying to work posts that are older than an hour back then they will not work.
Also I just now posted mine but my son is not able to work them.
Old Mar 08 2017, 09:17 PM

Thankk you for all the new information..
Old Mar 08 2017, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Also I just now posted mine but my son is not able to work them.
Hi Docperk,
Please both of you try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and you post again to have them try it.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Mar 08 2017, 09:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I still get the Xlink error. I was able to work a few neighbors facilities. Some I wasn't able to work. And messages are not loading well. Well my night was made shorter. I am sure all my lovely neighbors will understand,me not doing their facilities tonight. I am sure all will be well in the morning.

I did the memecauche and restarted my computer and anything else I could think of

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 08 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old Mar 08 2017, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I still get the Xlink error. I was able to work a few neighbors facilities. Some I wasn't able to work. And messages are not loading well. Well my night was made shorter. I am sure all my lovely neighbors will understand,me not doing their facilities tonight. I am sure all will be well in the morning.

I did the memecauche and restarted my computer and anything else I could think of
Hi Petuniaflower,
If there posts were done before the release of the fix then those posts will not work as the fix can't be applied to something that was already out there.
Closed Thread