Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 30 2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi peekachoo,

All transactions on Facebook are done by Facebook and they deal with the exchange rates. Depending on what you have your currency set to on FB that is what you should be seeing for any purchases.

Oh ok Tiger, I will have a look at my settings then, thanks for explaining
Old Aug 30 2018, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Oh ok Tiger, I will have a look at my settings then, thanks for explaining
Hi peekachoo,

Just for your information, when i checked the FC prices a while ago
  • 120FC was priced at £15.60
  • 25FC was priced at £3.89

So that would be right for what you could buy with £20 credit.
Old Aug 30 2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi peekachoo,

Just for your information, when i checked the FC prices a while ago
  • 120FC was priced at £15.60
  • 25FC was priced at £3.89

So that would be right for what you could buy with £20 credit.
Excellent, that works out just right then, I have tried to change the settings but apparently it takes 72 hours ! Thank you again
Old Aug 30 2018, 07:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Excellent, that works out just right then, I have tried to change the settings but apparently it takes 72 hours ! Thank you again
you are very welcome peekachoo
Old Sep 05 2018, 08:29 PM

Default Missing Farm Cash

Hi. When I logged in today I had $61 in Farm Cash. I bought COIN facilities for my Farm 19. After the last purchase I looked up and my Farm Cash was only $3! I went over the list of FC facilities to see if I'd made an error but all the ones on my Farm 19 were old purchases. Is there a way for someone to see what I purchased today, to see whether it's a FT error or somehow my error???
I was all set to buy a new combine and now I can't. <sigh>
Thanks for your help!
And "no", no one else has access to my Farm Cash. My Super Neighbor does not have design permissions.
Old Sep 05 2018, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftelady View Post
Hi. When I logged in today I had $61 in Farm Cash. I bought COIN facilities for my Farm 19. After the last purchase I looked up and my Farm Cash was only $3! I went over the list of FC facilities to see if I'd made an error but all the ones on my Farm 19 were old purchases. Is there a way for someone to see what I purchased today, to see whether it's a FT error or somehow my error???
I was all set to buy a new combine and now I can't. <sigh>
Thanks for your help!
And "no", no one else has access to my Farm Cash. My Super Neighbor does not have design permissions.
Hi craftelady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash. Today you bought to farm cash facilities. The Arcade Game Center for 30 farm cash and the Juice Factory for 28 farm cash.

You can check your transactions yourself for farm cash by clicking on the Account tab above your farms and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you all of your transactions for both incoming and outgoing.

By the way, even if your Super Neighbor had design permissions they would not be able to use your farm cash. They can only purchase coin items if you have checked that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi craftelady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash. Today you bought to farm cash facilities. The Arcade Game Center for 30 farm cash and the Juice Factory for 28 farm cash.

You can check your transactions yourself for farm cash by clicking on the Account tab above your farms and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you all of your transactions for both incoming and outgoing.

By the way, even if your Super Neighbor had design permissions they would not be able to use your farm cash. They can only purchase coin items if you have checked that.
Hi Taz.. Just a quick THANK YOU for responding so quickly and telling me how to find transactions that I make! Very much appreciated!! Now I just have to be more careful when I'm buying stuff. lol
Happy Farming!
Old Sep 23 2018, 04:27 AM

I cant get farm cash to work
Old Sep 23 2018, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollieogg View Post
I cant get farm cash to work
Hi ollieogg,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash.
What is it about farm cash that you can't get it to work?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2018, 03:42 PM

Default cash

cannot buy cash for farmtown, why?

Tags
cash, cash problems, coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, gift card loss, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash