Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 22 2012, 02:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
How does one find out which tool loads the newer facilities? I was particularly interested in knowing which one loads the electronics components factory, but it doesn't appear to tell in the store and I can't find it listed in the guide, but perhaps I am overlooking it.
The easiest way to find out is to click on start all and if you don't have the tool it will tell you which tool is needed. I would tell you but doesn't look like they have put the new facilities in the tool section yet and I have all of the tools so I can't tell which tool it uses, especially since the tools doesn't have to be in storage to be used. I have them all all one farm.
Old Aug 22 2012, 06:40 AM

the mixer does the electric components bit of a strange choice but hey ho
Old Aug 22 2012, 07:31 AM

I haven't bought the electronics components facility. I am considering it, but haven't made up my mind. I can't afford to buy all the tools to load, but have some of them. It may come down to whether I have the tool to load it or not. Dumb I suppose, but it takes me awhile to load my facilities since I don't have all the tools. I love the loading tools, but just don't want to use up all my farmcash.
Old Sep 02 2012, 11:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Love the green glove!

How did we ever do without it? I'm having a ball fixing up my unfinished beach farm cos it's so easy to build rocky beaches now. No more tedious sticking things down with dirt paths!

And now the animal sheds and mines are all hidden under the buildings that I WANT to have there It really can be just a beach farm just like I've wanted for a long time. Bliss!

Thankyou devs

hurries off to the beach again... hehehe
Old Sep 02 2012, 11:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh my I have played around a bit with my bff ...but must go off and see how I can hid those buildings! thank you so much for sharing!
Old Sep 03 2012, 02:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Oh my I have played around a bit with my bff ...but must go off and see how I can hid those buildings! thank you so much for sharing!
Pleasure Trina I'm so pleased with what my green glove does that I just had to talk about it in the forums and thank the devs!

I got the idea of how to use it from reading the new release thread, decided that it was worth buying and I'm so glad I did

And I also love the filter in the shop so I can find all the beach stuff without scrolling through the different sections. Such a useful and user friendly enhancement and it makes decorating even more pleasurable.

Thankyou devs for that one too
Old Sep 03 2012, 09:50 AM

I agree - I have the duplicate Facs and ones with ugly buildings on a farm that otherwise has crops. Ive just been stacking them all with the green hand - now I have more planting room - love love love this tool. Next Im going to attack my holiday resort farm and have some nice hills. Just one thing - would love to be able to put the non-harvestable tres on top of hills.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 03 2012, 11:09 AM

I am in designers heaven! So much better than using the paths or stones! So much easier on my finger joints.

Best tool ever!
Old Sep 03 2012, 02:19 PM

onamission can you post a link toyour farm so we can see what you havedone using the glove
Old Sep 03 2012, 02:32 PM

Add me to the list of farmers who LOVE LOVE LOVE the green glove! Excellent addition, thank you so much!

My FarmTown:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6371&farm_ix=Y