Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 13 2018, 08:09 AM

How exactly does the super neighbor manager work from the side of the super neighbor doing the work? I went to plant onions on a super neighbors farm that she had set for onions. When I went to choose onions I didn't notice any difference in the selection when I went to choose the crop to plant. All crops still seemed to be available to plant. Would it have not allowed me to choose anything else? I would have thought all other crops would be grayed out or only onions would have showed up.
Old Jul 13 2018, 08:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
How exactly does the super neighbor manager work from the side of the super neighbor doing the work? I went to plant onions on a super neighbors farm that she had set for onions. When I went to choose onions I didn't notice any difference in the selection when I went to choose the crop to plant. All crops still seemed to be available to plant. Would it have not allowed me to choose anything else? I would have thought all other crops would be grayed out or only onions would have showed up.
Hi Dr.Dirt,

Yes as SN you don't know what they have chosen for you to plant and you will see the full list of crops. However no matter which one you select the one they designated for the farm will be the one planted. When you select any seed the icon in hand changes to the one they have chosen for you to plant.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 13 2018, 08:34 AM

OK thank you!
Old Jul 13 2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
OK thank you!
You are welcome Dr. Dirt

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 13 2018, 11:13 AM

Exclamation Shaved Ice Cart is problematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
Thanks for the reply. Two neighbours have worked my farms and the NCC Shaved Ice Cart was missed both times, I used the NCC filter and all others on 80% both times and I could refill them. Same facility was missed a couple of times yesterday and once was another I think, I will keep watch when I am on, I always check constantly and refill after anyone has been in.
I have been noticing since the pink shade option was implemented for already worked facilities and services that when the Shaved Ice Cart is the facility that a neighbor makes their post from, it is problematic as are a couple of others (do not remember the others). Those neighbors' post gives me a false negative when I go back to the request board later.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jul 13 2018, 08:41 PM

i love the change you have made to the ships while prepping. however, can you guys get sorted the fact that after my ship is dispatched, it still will give me the popup saying "such and such container is finisehed preparing" and then i click the green tick, and it opens up the ship manager. that's getting very annoying having it open after ive dispatched the sip. thanks for all you do!!
Old Jul 14 2018, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
i love the change you have made to the ships while prepping. however, can you guys get sorted the fact that after my ship is dispatched, it still will give me the popup saying "such and such container is finisehed preparing" and then i click the green tick, and it opens up the ship manager. that's getting very annoying having it open after ive dispatched the sip. thanks for all you do!!
Hi jade_p,

Did you get the popup to load the last container or did you do it yourself? If you did get it, did the ship manager open or was the game still loading something so it didn't open?

If you are still getting this. Click the green check mark to open the manager, close it and then save the game. If that doesn't help also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears it up for you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 14 2018, 09:15 AM

Clearing the memcache does seem to stop the popup nagging you long after the ship has sailed.
Old Jul 15 2018, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following to the release:

Post-Release Info - July 15th, 7:00PM

- We released a few changes to minimize the impact in performance of adobe latest flash player version 30, we have noticed the performance have improved significantly however the changes have touched several areas of the game and there could be some side effects to these changes, so please report any weird issue you may find on this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2018, 08:32 PM

Default wield

in just the last few minutes I have noticed that my #1 farm is greyed out for my super neighbor and hers for me. the only way to get to it is to set it as default and it cannot be reloaded.
Closed Thread