Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 31 2017, 11:34 PM

when in full screen mode I cant interchange from one tool to another..I have to go out of full screen mode..also the buttons for the zoom in and zoom out arent working in full screen mode. I have cleared cache and rebooted etc. and they still dont work
Old May 31 2017, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
when in full screen mode I cant interchange from one tool to another..I have to go out of full screen mode..also the buttons for the zoom in and zoom out arent working in full screen mode. I have cleared cache and rebooted etc. and they still dont work
Hi mastermouse,
Are you using Chrome? If so the zoom problem is a known problem caused by a Chrome update. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
From the May 3rd release:
Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2017, 11:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thanks Raul! nice surprise!!
indeed it was, hey ms marymarcel
Old Jun 01 2017, 12:12 AM

Default there's just an empty green screen

there's just an empty green screen instead of my farm,,,?
Old Jun 01 2017, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseJasmine View Post
there's just an empty green screen instead of my farm,,,?
Hi LiseJasmine,
First please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then if that doesn't work please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link including the ones in the links in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Please post a reply in that thread if you still can't get to your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2017, 12:37 AM

Hi, I first ran the memcache and then tried the "not owned" filter for the tools in the store. It says I have no oil pumps but I do have several, on farms and in storage. Maybe this should be checked also.
Thanks Raul for all the work you do!!!
Old Jun 01 2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mastermouse,
Are you using Chrome? If so the zoom problem is a known problem caused by a Chrome update. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
From the May 3rd release:
Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.
yes am using Chrome. The + and - used to work but are not working at all anymore..thank you for your quick response.
Old Jun 01 2017, 12:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
yes am using Chrome. The + and - used to work but are not working at all anymore..thank you for your quick response.
Hi mastermouse,
Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome and the Flash for it.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have tried it and the + & - work for me.
Old Jun 01 2017, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I first ran the memcache and then tried the "not owned" filter for the tools in the store. It says I have no oil pumps but I do have several, on farms and in storage. Maybe this should be checked also.
Hi, I checked out the 'Not Owned' section and it says I do not own the Armoured Truck. I have owned that since the day it came out ! Just for your info.

Thanks for the update, look forward to seeing what else is in it. Have bought the facilities so far
Old Jun 01 2017, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Same for me. But thanks SO much for this feature anyway - SO useful.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread