Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 07:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmersWife,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't fix it then please clear your browser cache, close your browser then reload you farms. It will be slower loading the first time.
Hi Taz....I tried both of your suggestions, and the Facility Manager has not reappeared. It is still missing. My Watermill on my first farm has also been missing since the game switched over. I have all buildings and facilities checked and visible, but that one still does not show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi Taz....I tried both of your suggestions, and the Facility Manager has not reappeared. It is still missing. My Watermill on my first farm has also been missing since the game switched over. I have all buildings and facilities checked and visible, but that one still does not show up.
Also, in addition to my prior response, it looks like the last game update isn't being reflected in my farms anymore. I harvest my animals buildings, and it doesn't tell me they were harvested. No dots are showing up in my neighbor bar. The compression option (that was working great yesterday - much faster) is no longer visible under the wrench icon.

Quote:
Also, in addition to my prior response, it looks like the last game update isn't being reflected in my farms anymore. I harvest my animals buildings, and it doesn't tell me they were harvested. No dots are showing up in my neighbor bar. The compression option (that was working great yesterday - much faster) is no longer visible under the wrench icon.
Hi Taz....please disregard all my previous replies. After I tried your suggestions, nothing had changed. I reloaded the game several times, and nothing happened. Now, several minutes later, I reloaded yet again, and now everything is back. Thanks for putting up with me! Have a nice night/day!

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 20 2021 at 07:43 PM.
Old Feb 20 2021, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Hi Taz....please disregard all my previous replies. After I tried your suggestions, nothing had changed. I reloaded the game several times, and nothing happened. Now, several minutes later, I reloaded yet again, and now everything is back. Thanks for putting up with me! Have a nice night/day!
Hi FarmersWife,
The watermill is a know issue as I responded to you about that from your earlier post about it.
Glad to hear everything is back for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 08:03 PM

Raul my id is 1812205780 and in my facility manager I am only able to load and cash out. I play on 4 accounts and two have full use and two can only load and cash out. Are you doing these in waves or is this a legitimate issue. Thanks Jean
Old Feb 20 2021, 08:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmersWife,
The watermill is a know issue as I responded to you about that from your earlier post about it.
Glad to hear everything is back for you.
My apologies...I forgot I had posted about it. Thank you!
Old Feb 20 2021, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Hess View Post
Raul my id is 1812205780 and in my facility manager I am only able to load and cash out. I play on 4 accounts and two have full use and two can only load and cash out. Are you doing these in waves or is this a legitimate issue. Thanks Jean
Hi Jean,

Please open your Facility Manager, then click in the funnel.

Be sure you have a check mark for

All facilities

All farms

Animal buildings

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 08:33 PM

Default Questions

When I receive a message from a farmer and I want to reply to them it is Grey in color where you enter text and I can't reply in the upper left corner there is a O with a slash in it I am wondering if this has been activated for me of is there something I need to do to activate it.

I also purchased Transplanters 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 40x40 they are in my storage at this time but are in grey color on the wall also will they activate or what do I need to do. I want to buy more things but not sure if I need to wait . You all have done great with the HTML conversion and it is so much better and faster thank you so much

Last edited by Raineb; Feb 20 2021 at 08:46 PM. Reason: changed from multi to trans planters
Old Feb 20 2021, 08:43 PM

Default Facilities manager

Hi.
I don't know where to post this, as all the pertinent threads are closed.

I have two accounts for many years My main account facilities manager worked just fine today, first time since the change.

My small account which I restarted a few months ago Facilities Manager is not working. I used memcache hoping it will work.

The cash out all and load all not working. Confusing because it technically empties the Service facilities but not the regular ones.
The Facilities manager filter is not working.
The "store all" operation has no affect ... it says on either load or store.

Thanks in advance ---- I love the smoothness of the game, the fast farm load, even the colors are more vivid.

My farm # 100000295778999
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Feb 20 2021, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineb View Post
When I receive a message from a farmer and I want to reply to them it is Grey in color where you enter text and I can't reply in the upper left corner there is a O with a slash in it I am wondering if this has been activated for me of is there something I need to do to activate it.

I also purchased Transplanters 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 40x40 they are in my storage at this time but are in grey color on the wall also will they activate or what do I need to do. I want to buy more things but not sure if I need to wait . You all have done great with the HTML conversion and it is so much better and faster thank you so much
Hi Raineb,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The in game messages are working and have been for a while. Are you seeing the O with the slash in the message from that person or on the list of messages? If it is on that individual message it means you have ignore them. If you click on the O that should undo the ignore. If it is in the list of messages it is there in case you want to undo the ignore on anyone and will take you to your list of ignored players.
The transplanters are not available for use yet. You can find out what is currently available in the first post of this thread and watch it for any future updates.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:00 PM

100000398943220 is my ID I wanted to report that in the facility manager I am only able to load and cash out. I am unable to work my regular facilities in the manager. If you are doing things in waves great but if this is an issue please repair. Thank you for all your work.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:00 PM

On my farms 26 27 28 says I have trees ready but they are not using the tower.
When I work as an sn I go to plant it says the owner wants none which is not true. I am always having to reload and clean. I think my farm is broken I am losing experience not gaining and killing myself working on other farms. As an sn, the game will not let me use my tools which are better. Can I get help?
Closed Thread