Go Back   Farm Town > Languages > Other Languages > Français > Aide et support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbygirl View Post
When I tried to use fuel sent by a friend, it made me move it to storage, now I can't use it, it wants me to go to the marketplace and sell it, I need to use it to plant.

Read the thread I posted above. You don't need to sell the fuel.
Old May 27 2010, 06:41 PM

Default Why can't we use the fuel that's in storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbygirl View Post
When I tried to use fuel sent by a friend, it made me move it to storage, now I can't use it, it wants me to go to the marketplace and sell it, I need to use it to plant.
I too have the same problem, I have that much fuel in store and I can't use it... what on earth is going on. I get sick of these idiots changing rules.
Old May 27 2010, 06:43 PM

Default Can't get fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverly hees View Post
I found out how you go to the fuel icon and click on it and you get to get your fuel that way.
Yes, that has always been the case when I have been playing but now it loads it all up and as soon as you hit refuel...it does nothing and just sits there
Old May 27 2010, 06:44 PM

Default Fuel limit ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraXoin View Post
Yes, that has always been the case when I have been playing but now it loads it all up and as soon as you hit refuel...it does nothing and just sits there
OR perhaps there is a limit ?? I have 19,200 gallons of fuel and it's beyone the programming and it messes itself ?
Old May 27 2010, 06:47 PM

I can't use my fuel gifts either. It doesn't even show up in storage when I click on that.
Old May 27 2010, 06:54 PM

Default Fuel problem solved...kind of

Quote:
Originally Posted by busyjudy View Post
I can't use my fuel gifts either. It doesn't even show up in storage when I click on that.

I ended up selling my 19,200 of fuel and then picked up another 50 gifts of fuel... it accepted it ok so I am assuming there is a limit on how much you can have at any one time.

As for you not seeing it in storage, thats a mystery. Have you reloaded ? ( assuming you have ) or even exiting facebook alltogether and start afresh. A lot of factors really really screw it up inc server lag. I run pretty much a $20,000 machine/server system as I need high speed for work as well as very high speed exchange internet connection and I have found absolutely no difference in speed on farmtown wether it be my machine or a normal standard domestic machine.

hope that helps
Old May 27 2010, 07:06 PM

This thread explains the refuelling system in English:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329066

Perhaps the English speakers would like to post in the English section of the forum, if there are still problems?

Thanks.