Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2021, 06:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
I am not sure if I am asking in the right place but here goes. I've been playing on and off since forever but have forgotten and can't find the answer to this. When working other peoples facilites it say you will get 20% of the goods completed and 3 XP. The XP is ok but it never seems as if I am getting the 20%, the numbers never seem to tally, i.e. Charcoal retort 1260 units I get 51,
Rubber factory 3231 units I get 130.
I am probably missing the wording somewhere but would appreciate an explanation of how it works again...Oh I have looked and looked at these forums but can't find the answer.
Thanks
Hi Indigo Rose,

You get 20% of what you work that is left in the facility not always 20% of the full amount possible.

Using the Charcoal retort as an example, if the facility was at 100% production and no batches had completed at all, the first person to work the facility would work 20% of 1260.
The second person would work 20% of what was left of the remaining production after the first one had worked them and so on until the all the work is done. Then you get 20% of the amount that you worked.

As you only got 51 it's unlikely that you were one of the first few friends to work that facility so you didn't get the maximum possible.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 21 2021 at 04:34 AM. Reason: edit to correct and clarify
Old Sep 20 2021, 06:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Nicaraqua restaurant

Can produce Rondo but wont load service fac.
Old Sep 20 2021, 08:09 AM

Thanks Tiger,

That is how I thought it worked and today I was the very first worker, nothing at all had been worked in the facilities and I did not get the 20% in any of them.

In the attached image I received 158 Products. 20% of the Products left to be produced (pending) is more than the 158 I received. I'm confused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image2.jpg (68.1 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Indigo Rose; Sep 20 2021 at 08:30 AM.
Old Sep 20 2021, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldime87@yahoo.com View Post
Can produce Rondo but wont load service fac.
Hi aldime87

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

You have to store the products from your Nicaraguan Restaurant in order to be able to load the Taste of Nicaragua.

If that is not the problem, then please supply your user id number. You find it into brackets in the message above the game screen.
Old Sep 20 2021, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Rose View Post
Thanks Tiger,

That is how I thought it worked and today I was the very first worker, nothing at all had been worked in the facilities and I did not get the 20% in any of them.

In the attached image I received 158 Products. 20% of the Products left to be produced (pending) is more than the 158 I received. I'm confused.
Hi Indigo Rose,

When you work facilities you work 20% of what is left in them. Then you get 20% of that amount worked.

So if you add up all the figures in your picture that show Pending which is 3784, 20% of that is just over 758, so you get 20% of 758 which would be rounded up to 151.

Looks like the game guide isn't clear enough either so I will have to fix that. My sincere apologies for the confusion!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 20 2021, 09:18 PM

Thanks for that explanation Tiger, that certainly clears it up.
Old Sep 23 2021, 01:51 AM

Hello Seems spicy peanuts are NOT being produced. I seached under spicy peanuts but no posts
Old Sep 23 2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
Hello Seems spicy peanuts are NOT being produced. I seached under spicy peanuts but no posts
Hi yabbyman,

Do you mean that your Roasted Nut Gift Factories are not producing Spicy Peanuts ? I am sorry but we don't know where you are looking for posts about spicy peanuts. You do have some in your harvests&products storage.

If you are unable to produce spicy peanuts in your own facilities, please open your Faciltiy Manager, search for your Roasted Nut Gift Factories and see if there is a check mark in the box on the facility. If there is not please add one. Then please open the facikity and make sure there is also a check mark in the box for Spicy Peanuts. If that check mark is not there then you will not be making them.

If the check mark is there, close the facility then at the top of the Facility Manager click on the Ingredient Planner and set it to just the Roasted Nut Gift Factories, 15 days, by missing and see if you have enough ingredietnst to produce them in all 44 of them. Anything in red numbers is what you are short on for one fill. If you refill them you willl need more than 15 dyas worth of ingredients.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 23 2021, 01:36 PM

Hello - so this is interesting. For weeks now when I went into menu screen and select by required per 1 day - every day it had been telling me that I was 1344 short. (hence adding extra roasted nut factories) So i deseleted spcy peanuts in nut shop for 1 day then reselected it this morning - went through the factory manager updating process and now it doesnt show up as being short.
Old Sep 23 2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
Hello - so this is interesting. For weeks now when I went into menu screen and select by required per 1 day - every day it had been telling me that I was 1344 short. (hence adding extra roasted nut factories) So i deseleted spcy peanuts in nut shop for 1 day then reselected it this morning - went through the factory manager updating process and now it doesnt show up as being short.
Hi yabbyman

Tiger is not available at this moment.

When you uncheck an item in a service facility as the Nut shop, then that item is not loaded in the service. You can produce it in the regular facility, in this case, in your Roasted Nut Gift Factory and store it to get a good stock before check it again in the service. If you have it unchecked in the service facility, then you have to put a check mark to Include Disable Products option.

Just a suggestion, for the spicy peanuts, you use peanut, salt and chili powder, those ingredients are used in multiple other facilities.

It is better to set the Ingredient Planner to All Facilities, 15 Days (that is a full run for 100% filling the factories) and By Missing. Also put a check mark to Include Disable Products options. Then click in Update button.

That way you will get if you are short for any ingredient to fill all your facilities and services to 100% only once. If you only check for 1 day, you will not get the information to fill them at 100%

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 23 2021 at 01:59 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending