Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 02 2021, 09:58 AM

Thank You!!
Old Sep 04 2021, 05:33 AM

Default Making a 1 year run on facilities

Hi

I tried to do a 1 year run in the Dairy Processing Plant but it would only allow 15 days. Even though it tells you how many ingredients you need can't it be done.

Thanks for your help
Old Sep 04 2021, 06:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi

I tried to do a 1 year run in the Dairy Processing Plant but it would only allow 15 days. Even though it tells you how many ingredients you need can't it be done.

Thanks for your help
Hi chubbyal,

I have moved your post to the thread about facilities and the facility manager.

When you change the filters in the Ingredient Planner you need to click on Update for it to show you what you want to see, are you doing that?
I've just tried that from the Facility Manager and it's working for me.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 04 2021, 10:08 AM

Hi Tiger

I went into Facility Manager and clicked on the Dairy Processing Plant, clicked on the planner and changed to one year but I couldn't save it and once I clicked the red cross and reentered it went back to remaining capacity.
How do you get it to stay at one year

Thanks for your help and patience
Old Sep 04 2021, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Tiger

I went into Facility Manager and clicked on the Dairy Processing Plant, clicked on the planner and changed to one year but I couldn't save it and once I clicked the red cross and reentered it went back to remaining capacity.
How do you get it to stay at one year

Thanks for your help and patience
Hi chubbyal,
Try doing that twice. It seems to stay after the second one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2021, 11:28 AM

Hi Tiger

I did that and still didn't work. I deleted the browsing history on Google Chrome thinking that might help but didn't. I went into Internet Explorer and did the same there but it still doesn't work.
One other thin, I notice next to post so many have viewed it and replied to it but I can't click on this to see some of the replies,
Many thanks for all your help on these issues
Old Sep 04 2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Hi Tiger

I did that and still didn't work. I deleted the browsing history on Google Chrome thinking that might help but didn't. I went into Internet Explorer and did the same there but it still doesn't work.
One other thin, I notice next to post so many have viewed it and replied to it but I can't click on this to see some of the replies,
Many thanks for all your help on these issues
Hi chubbyal,

It was Taz that replied to you as I wasn't online when you posted again. Mine has stayed set how it was when I checked it for you hours ago, I have not had to try changing it again it has stayed set to dairy processing plants by one year. The only thing that doesn't save is the check mark for including disabled products, if you add that check mark it only remains there while you are looking at the ingredient planner, once you close it, it is removed again.

If its not that and it's not staying set to dairy processing plants and by one year when you click on the Update button, try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload the game before you try changing those filters again and then click on update. The see if next time you reload the game those filters are saved for you. If they don't you may need to report this to support.

I'm sorry but have no way of knowing what you've been looking at in the forum so I'm not sure which set of Replies you were looking at, for which thread in which section of the forum. I am guessing you were looking at the help and support section where your recent posts are.

When there is an existing thread posted in the forum and you are looking at the title of that thread in the main section, like Help and Support, the 3rd column with the heading "Replies" is just how many times any reply has been posted in that thread. It does not mean that you have hundreds of replies to your question. There will be plenty questions and replies to many members in an official thread like this one.

When your post is in an existing thread the replies to your post will often be below your post or on the next page. When one of the mods replies to you they will quote your post in their reply to you. Their name is top right of their post so you know who replied to you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 04 2021, 01:31 PM

Hi Tiger

Now I see we are doing things different.

Going into facility manager, straight to the planner and clicking on the Dairy Processing Plant x2, making it a year and update. After coming out then going back in it still show's a year, but you only get a 15 day run.

What I was doing was going into the DPP itself and clicking on the planner there. In there it changed once you closed down the screen.

I did what you suggested and have reported it to support.

Thanks for everything
Old Sep 04 2021, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Hi Tiger

Now I see we are doing things different.

Going into facility manager, straight to the planner and clicking on the Dairy Processing Plant x2, making it a year and update. After coming out then going back in it still show's a year, but you only get a 15 day run.

What I was doing was going into the DPP itself and clicking on the planner there. In there it changed once you closed down the screen.

I did what you suggested and have reported it to support.

Thanks for everything
Hi chubbyal,

I see what you are saying, thanks for clarifying.

If only 2 dairy processing plants are showing when you use the ingredient planner at the top of the facility manger then I am assuming you disabled all the other ones you own OR you filtered the FM to show just a group of farms so it only showed those facilities.

If using the facility manager you open one of the dairy processing plants to use that ingredient planner rather than the one at the top of the facility manger, it will only show you the quantities needed for that one facility not more than one, if you own more and they are not disabled. That ingredient planner does not remember the filter change it will revert to remaining capacity.

If you were to search for the facility in the store and use the ingredient planner via the drill down menus in there there, again it will only show you the quantities needed for that one facility and that does not remember the filter either, but that one reverts to 15 days rather than remaining capacity.

These are all working the same way they were before the migration. It's possible the dev may want to change the IPs for a single facility in the future to make them more consistent. They may not want to do that at the moment with everything else that still has to be added back to the game.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 06 2021, 05:12 AM

I'm not sure where to post this.
I find often recently that when I am working a neighbours facilities (both at the same time, this has always worked before and recently) one set of facilities will get worked just fine, but the other set just comes up with the message "oops, the mayor has already helped you with those facilities". When I know for sure that it is more than a day since I worked them. Additionally the offending facilities seem to take 10x longer to complete for some reason.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending