Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2014, 12:49 PM

For some reasons, I have lost my sun, has anyone else have this problem?
Old Feb 21 2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir robin hood View Post
For some reasons, I have lost my sun, has anyone else have this problem?
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if the sun is back.
Old Feb 21 2014, 01:45 PM

I just have to tell you guys how much fun I am having with the new clouds!!! Thanks so much!!
Mwyld40
Old Feb 21 2014, 02:54 PM

I have lost two bonuses because they popped up while I had a worker harvest the crop in question and left the game. When I came back, I got notification that I had gotten to dan 7 but when I clicked the check mark to post the bonus "POOF" it was gone and I lost out. Has this happen to anyone else?

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 21 2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
I have lost two bonuses because they popped up while I had a worker harvest the crop in question and left the game. When I came back, I got notification that I had gotten to dan 7 but when I clicked the check mark to post the bonus "POOF" it was gone and I lost out. Has this happen to anyone else?
Yes, about the POOF of the Bonuses!
When you come back to your farm and there's a big pop up that says Loading . . . and then the Bonus Pop Up is behind it, if you click the check mark on the Bonus then you lose it. If you don't check anything and wait until the Loading Pop Up leaves, you can then click on it.
Another issue is when you are exiting FT and the Bonus Pop Up comes up there's no way to disengage the exiting process to click on the Bonus.
These 7th Dan Bonuses come but ONCE and we players are losing a lot of them!
Old Feb 21 2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
This situation happens when a farmer places similar items to close or on top of each other,
The only way to harvest them to use the single harvest tool in place of the bigger ones.
It is a pain to do it like that.
Most people never harvest there own farms so they are not aware of this.
You can't ever harvest frozen flowers
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Feb 22 2014, 11:38 AM

Is anyone else having a white rabbit fleece crisis? I now have hutches on all 20 farms and each one is packed to the brim with 180 of the furry little creatures but I still don't have enough fleece to run my facilities once a day. Am I missing something or do we just have a shortage vs. demand problem right now?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 22 2014, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Is anyone else having a white rabbit fleece crisis? I now have hutches on all 20 farms and each one is packed to the brim with 180 of the furry little creatures but I still don't have enough fleece to run my facilities once a day. Am I missing something or do we just have a shortage vs. demand problem right now?
Just a supply vs demand problem. Several items use a lot of rabbit fleece.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2014, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Have you tried to go through all your facilities that uses the rabbit fleece and uncheck or not start the items that you have plenty of.

I just looked at the data sheet and it shows that 2,490 rabbits fleece is needed to fill all the facilities that uses it to 100% and if you have them on all 20 farms you would only need to have 125 rabbits to make enough to fill all of the facilities and this data sheet was updated 2/4/14, so if you have 20 farms full with the limit of 180 rabbits you should be getting 3,600 every 2 days. The amounts stated is for just a single of each factory that uses rabbits fleece, having multiple facilities would change how much is needed to fill your facilities up to 100%.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 22 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
I'm running short on Oak Lumber, Silk Textile, Leather Rolls and more and I could keep going. I only have limited Duplicated factories. Demand keeps increasing with every new Factory release yet supply is not being increased. I have 3 textile mills and 3 sawmills and still can't keep up. I also have 3 train running. It is a real issue for those of us who are trying to have full factories and services pumping. Any help the Developers can offer re. increasing supply of those products we need so desperately would help.