Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 23 2019, 10:05 AM

Thanks for adding #3 concerning the ships. The most I've received so far is 100,000 coins and 4.669 products for preparing a neighbor's ship. I am a member of a Cargo ship group and we have organized/coordinated our ships and farm time so that we all sail our ships the same time each evening. Happy sailing!
Old Apr 23 2019, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Thanks for adding #3 concerning the ships. The most I've received so far is 100,000 coins and 4.669 products for preparing a neighbor's ship. I am a member of a Cargo ship group and we have organized/coordinated our ships and farm time so that we all sail our ships the same time each evening. Happy sailing!
We have send a message to the developers asking for clarification on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2019, 11:21 AM

Thanks, Raul! Love the new Ships incentives! Thanks so much.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 23 2019, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted thie following:

Post Release Updates - April 23rd, 12:40PM

- Bugfix: Incorrect amount of coins rewards when loading ships.

Be sure you close and reopen your farms to get the new release with this fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
We have send a message to the developers asking for clarification on this.
Now it's showing 1 million coins, same amount of products.
Old Apr 23 2019, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Now it's showing 1 million coins, same amount of products.
Hi JudyD,
The products were correct. Only the coins were not calculating correctly which they fixed.
Old Apr 24 2019, 07:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Thank you for the new items but i do have an issue with a part of the "better rewards" for ships .. particularly "The second component (B) goes from 20 to 1:
B = 20 if the ship was waiting less than 1 hour else
B = 19 if the ship was waiting less than 2 hours else
B = 2 if the ship was waiting less than 19 hours else
B = 1 if the ship was waiting more than 19 hours"

This seems like it punishes those of us who have lives outside of farm town, that cant send ships out as soon as they arrive or more than 1 - 2x per day .. for myself, i work a 40+ hr job Mon-Sat, ( its road construction season which is just starting to ramp up for us) I don't have access to a computer, tablet or mobile device during working hours which can be 10+ hrs per day so my neighbors ships can sit in my port for 11+ hrs until i get home to send them on which means, according to this new improvement, i will be hard pressed to gain a top reward from loading my neighbors ships .. with all the FC facilities that come out every month i personally would rather see some kind of FC reward, more than 1 or 2 FC like with the quests, than more coins for loading neighbors containers.
I don't feel that it punishes those of us who work and can't send ships out immediately since we aren't losing anything we already had plus we do get a few products that we weren't getting before.
Old Apr 24 2019, 07:50 AM

Default Jackfruit harvest not showing in storage

I realize there isn't a use for jackfruit at the moment, but I'm looking ahead to when there is -- I harvested my jackfruit trees this morning, but the harvest does not appear in my storage. Anyone else have this happen? When I hover over the jackfruit tree in the store, it tells me that I need 144 more to reach the orange belt, but zero in storage -- so I'm getting credit for the harvest, but no actual product to either store or sell. Words of wisdom, anyone?
Old Apr 24 2019, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
I realize there isn't a use for jackfruit at the moment, but I'm looking ahead to when there is -- I harvested my jackfruit trees this morning, but the harvest does not appear in my storage. Anyone else have this happen? When I hover over the jackfruit tree in the store, it tells me that I need 144 more to reach the orange belt, but zero in storage -- so I'm getting credit for the harvest, but no actual product to either store or sell. Words of wisdom, anyone?
Hi Begonia Wildwind

I just harvested them and they are showing in my storage as Jackfruit.

Please reload your farms and check your storage again and set it to From Trees.

If you still dont see the stored items, did you sell your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) ? If so, then you probably sold the harvests as they still dont have use in the game. If you want to keep them stored, then in a future harvest, remove the check mark for them in Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me) options. To do this you need to go to Marketplace.
Old Apr 24 2019, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Begonia Wildwind

I just harvested them and they are showing in my storage as Jackfruit.

Please reload your farms and check your storage again and set it to From Trees.

If you still dont see the stored items, did you sell your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) ? If so, then you probably sold the harvests as they still dont have use in the game. If you want to keep them stored, then in a future harvest, remove the check mark for them in Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me) options. To do this you need to go to Marketplace.
Thank you for your prompt reply! I refreshed the game, and they are now appearing in storage.
Closed Thread