Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 11 2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegodessss View Post
Yes farm town deserves to make money and they do make plenty. I think they have gotten a bit greedy.
I totally agree with this one. I have purchased farm cash a couple times and I refuse to purchase anymore. And I wish more people would not purchase farm cash anymore to make a point. I like this game, but there are problems with this game that go unfixed and make the game difficult to play.
Old Mar 11 2011, 12:34 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy2376 View Post
I totally agree with this one. I have purchased farm cash a couple times and I refuse to purchase anymore. And I wish more people would not purchase farm cash anymore to make a point. I like this game, but there are problems with this game that go unfixed and make the game difficult to play.
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. But, after reading Farmboy's comment, it made me think...."How much will I have spent on this game two years from now?" It's going to amount to a heck of a lot of money for a game that's still in "beta" and littered with bugs and glitches. I really can't see me investing anymore real cash now.

Truthfully, the latest "forklift" addition was nice. But looking back, it seems more like a desperate attempt to gain a fast buck by the devs, since the option to "unload all products" was in high demand by the players.

I've always defended the devs when people complain about the Farm Cash, and I still agree they do deserve to make money. However, they're going to have to look at some alternative means of growing their business.

And, frankly, if I'm going to invest that kind of money in a product...virtual or not...I expect better customer service like a "customer service telephone number". This forum simply ain't cuttin' it for resolving legitimate complaints. Any legitimate American business that doesn't have at least one published telephone number raises concerns, to me. We are consumers, we deserve better treatment. After all, we're paying the bills.
Old Mar 11 2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy2376 View Post
I totally agree with this one. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. )
I have moved these posts across from Suggestions to General Feedback
Old Mar 11 2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I've spent almost $200 in real money to invest in Farm Cash, and up until now, I haven't minded. But, after reading Farmboy's comment, it made me think...."How much will I have spent on this game two years from now?" It's going to amount to a heck of a lot of money for a game that's still in "beta" and littered with bugs and glitches. I really can't see me investing anymore real cash now.

Truthfully, the latest "forklift" addition was nice. But looking back, it seems more like a desperate attempt to gain a fast buck by the devs, since the option to "unload all products" was in high demand by the players.

I've always defended the devs when people complain about the Farm Cash, and I still agree they do deserve to make money. However, they're going to have to look at some alternative means of growing their business.

And, frankly, if I'm going to invest that kind of money in a product...virtual or not...I expect better customer service like a "customer service telephone number". This forum simply ain't cuttin' it for resolving legitimate complaints. Any legitimate American business that doesn't have at least one published telephone number raises concerns, to me. We are consumers, we deserve better treatment. After all, we're paying the bills.
I hear ya, Scott........ but again as I said before.... this game is what it is.... and will NEVER be what each farmer wants it to be.

In the meantime......

1-********** press "1" for English, then press one to have the call FarmCash billed to your home number.

or

1-********** plant "1", then "2", then "3" etc.... then replant.

or

1-********* press anything, it won't matter anyway.

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 11 2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: To protect the innocent
Old Mar 11 2011, 01:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hear ya, Scott........ but again as I said before.... this game is what it is.... and will NEVER be what each farmer wants it to be.

In the meantime......

press "1" for English, then press one to have the call FarmCash billed to your home number.

or

plant "1", then "2", then "3" etc.... then replant.

or

press anything, it won't matter anyway.

LOL! I'd hate to be the people who own those phone numbers. They're gonna get bombarded with calls from people who think they actually belong to Farm Town. I won't worry, though. I have a feeling that post will get deleted real quick. Still funny, though. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 11 2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: re protecting
Old Mar 11 2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
LOL! I'd hate to be the people who own those phone numbers. They're gonna get bombarded with calls from people who think they actually belong to Farm Town. I won't worry, though. I have a feeling that post will get deleted real quick. Still funny, though. Thanks for the laugh of the day.
haha

but a mod already removed the bulk of the numbers..... and that is where it real laugh was meant to be.

do they not know that there are NO innocent people where FT is concerned.

I'm calling India....

if EVERYBODY who read the post called the numbers (after they saw the plain sillyness of the post) that would not amount to a blip...... get real guys.

Old Mar 17 2011, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

idk where the forum is for this problem ------> when i get requests of the challenge to work on people's farms to get 3 FC, it doesn't work.. as in i'm in my farm still and doesn't go to that other farmer's farms to go ahead with the FC challenge
Old Mar 18 2011, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Neighbor didn't receive Farm Cash Giftcard

I sent a neighbor a Farm Cash Gift card two days ago but they haven't received it. What can I do.
Old Mar 18 2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltyra View Post
I sent a neighbor a Farm Cash Gift card two days ago but they haven't received it. What can I do.
Hi , did your neighbour check their gift box ?
Old Mar 19 2011, 07:37 AM
Account Not Linked

All the offers to receive farmcash are gone for me...anyone else having this problem?