Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 08 2011, 05:34 AM

I am also experiencing same thing! I used to have a few offers and videos per week to do but for a couple of weeks nothing! I am in UK. I wondered if they had stopped them!
Old May 08 2011, 06:28 AM

See my post above yours blue nile, both my friend and myself are in the U.K.
Old May 08 2011, 06:39 AM

I had another look and it seems I can do offers and watch videos for coins which I hadn't noticed before but when I click on the blue Earn Cash button they are not available! I don't need more coins lol. Be interesting to know if it's just UK thing. It's not the end of the world but I miss earning the Cash as it all adds up!!!
Old May 08 2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue nile View Post
I had another look and it seems I can do offers and watch videos for coins which I hadn't noticed before but when I click on the blue Earn Cash button they are not available! I don't need more coins lol. Be interesting to know if it's just UK thing. It's not the end of the world but I miss earning the Cash as it all adds up!!!

Same for me and I don't need the coins either.lol
Old May 08 2011, 07:07 AM

Its The same for me...and has been for a while now....I have spoken with one of the forum moderators about this problem. I checked that I had the right tab highlighted...cleared my Cache..and flash files.. and I have contacted Slashkey support....but the situation remains the same.....Its just good to know others are having the same problem

By the way..I thought it worth mentioning..I'm also in the UK.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Last edited by Mrs Mags; May 08 2011 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 09 2011, 11:04 AM

I find it puzzling that anyone thinks it would be an idea to "exchange" coins for Farm Cash.... does anyone actually think that the coins we accumulate in the game are "real money"? That would be like walking into a bank with a handful of Monopoly money and asking to exchange it for real cash... the coins are just a measure of what we have earned in the game. The FC we buy is income for Slashkey, that's true; but if they didn't make anything from their work, why would they work at all?

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old May 09 2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
I find it puzzling that anyone thinks it would be an idea to "exchange" coins for Farm Cash.... does anyone actually think that the coins we accumulate in the game are "real money"? That would be like walking into a bank with a handful of Monopoly money and asking to exchange it for real cash... the coins are just a measure of what we have earned in the game. The FC we buy is income for Slashkey, that's true; but if they didn't make anything from their work, why would they work at all?

Couldn't have put it better. If people want more to get more of the farm cash/items there's always the new contests which I personally think are a great idea. There are some really creative and artistic people out there going by the submissions, and it shows there's more to farm town than just planting crops!
Old May 09 2011, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post

Exactly!

Loved the anaolgy of exchanging Monopoly money for legal tender.
Old May 09 2011, 11:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyclan View Post
Couldn't have put it better. If people want more to get more of the farm cash/items there's always the new contests which I personally think are a great idea. There are some really creative and artistic people out there going by the submissions, and it shows there's more to farm town than just planting crops!
If anyone likes making graphics, they can make 100 FC if their object is accepted. I've never made any but was watching a modding forum for zoo tycoon and I'm pretty sure they're the same kind of graphics used in FT (ie: not very hard to make if you like detail stuff), but you'd have to do some investigating.
Old May 10 2011, 08:30 AM

Unhappy Spending coins

I have accumulated over 8 million coins yet can buy only limited items UNLESS I spend real cash which I am unable to do. Has to be more leeway here.