Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 07 2022, 01:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Support FarmTown Appeal to Facebook to reactivate

Inspired by another FT Farmer, I decided to look for a way to ask FaceBook to finish the review.

If enough of us write to FaceBook through the proper channel, we might get them to complete the review quicker.

So on the top right of your page, click on your litle profile picture.
From the dropdown list, click on GIVE FEEDBACK

Click on Something Went Wrong

Click on the little down arrow to the right of the words "Choose and Area" From the list, click GAMING

In Details I wrote the following - you are welcome to copy and paste.... but please don't be abusive - you catch way more wasps with jam and honey than you do with vinegar!

Please complete your review of Farmtown published by Slashkey. Slashkey report they have completed the work needed and have applied/appealed to FaceBook to review the work.

FaceBook state that the review should be complete within 48 hours. Unfortunately Facebook have not completed the review within this time. Please ask the team who are reviewing Farmtown to update Slashkey on how long the review will take. Thank you.

Hopefully FB will reinstate FT when they realise that FT Fans are nice people and care about the game.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 07 2022, 01:24 PM

Thing is, we're all guests of Facebook and all they offer here. Unfortunately, as guests, we're subject to whatever Facebook throws at us. We don't pay a cent to play and use this platform. We have choices, we can endure and find another hobby while we wait for Facebook to get off their backsides and reactivate the game, or give up and leave Facebook in search for another platform that isn't as glitchy. Facebook isn't hurting for our money (they have huge donors that spam us to death for that), our likes or loves or our misery. They are a faceless large company making millions and couldn't care less how we feel about what they're doing. It is what it is. I like Farm Town, I like Facebook for the most part, I'm just not losing sleep over whatever is up Facebook's backside or what Facebook's temper tantrum of the day is.
Old Oct 07 2022, 01:28 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Inspired by another FT Farmer, I decided to look for a way to ask FaceBook to finish the review.

If enough of us write to FaceBook through the proper channel, we might get them to complete the review quicker.

So on the top right of your page, click on your litle profile picture.
From the dropdown list, click on GIVE FEEDBACK

Click on Something Went Wrong

Click on the little down arrow to the right of the words "Choose and Area" From the list, click GAMING

In Details I wrote the following - you are welcome to copy and paste.... but please don't be abusive - you catch way more wasps with jam and honey than you do with vinegar!

Please complete your review of Farmtown published by Slashkey. Slashkey report they have completed the work needed and have applied/appealed to FaceBook to review the work.

FaceBook state that the review should be complete within 48 hours. Unfortunately Facebook have not completed the review within this time. Please ask the team who are reviewing Farmtown to update Slashkey on how long the review will take. Thank you.

Hopefully FB will reinstate FT when they realise that FT Fans are nice people and care about the game.

MODERATORS How will Farmers see this if you bury it in the official thread?

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 07 2022, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
MODERATORS How will Farmers see this if you bury it in the official thread?
Hi NooNoo,

Believe me they will see it as everyone is watching this thread. As well as Facebook listens to all of us I am not sure this is going to help at all.

I am sorry but we try to keep the forums organized so posts can be found, so do not leave individual posts any longer than necessary.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2022, 01:38 PM

complaining to fb isn't going to help. Letting them do what they need to do. If they are anything like normal human beings they will just get frustated by all the moaning and crying and say "screw it, it can stay down" .....I get that many have spent money me included but really it was spare money anyway and if not on ft than I would have wasted it somewhere else .....just be calm, find something else to do, so many options online and off.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Oct 07 2022, 02:11 PM

Level:
XP:
Exclamation As of 10/7/2022 FARMTOWN STILL DOWN- I WANT MY MONEY

Ok, I am a patient person. Been on Farmtown since 2009 and stayed away when it messed up. Been back since long before covid day same account probably because of issues. Well, I just went through hell in the storm, Hurricane Ian eye and total destruction and you know I have had all I can't take. If you aren't going to get done. Where do you reimburse the excessive amount of farm cash, I have bought last year.
I even bought twice when Farm was crashing then just before removed which you had to know it was going to happen i spent hundreds more on farm cash. I have over last year spent $2,639.34 actually little more but I took 66 of them I still have some on cc i haven't paid but unfortunately, I did pay. Seeing how I have done this thinking long term you finally got it right. I want my farms back or money back. Where do i claim it i have screenshots of all payments.
[mod edit: email and contact number removed]

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 07 2022, 02:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne Dubrasky View Post
Ok, I am a patient person. Been on Farmtown since 2009 and stayed away when it messed up. Been back since long before covid day same account probably because of issues. Well, I just went through hell in the storm, Hurricane Ian eye and total destruction and you know I have had all I can't take. If you aren't going to get done. Where do you reimburse the excessive amount of farm cash, I have bought last year.
I even bought twice when Farm was crashing then just before removed which you had to know it was going to happen i spent hundreds more on farm cash. I have over last year spent $2,639.34 actually little more but I took 66 of them I still have some on cc i haven't paid but unfortunately, I did pay. Seeing how I have done this thinking long term you finally got it right. I want my farms back or money back. Where do i claim it i have screenshots of all payments.
[mod edit: email and contact number removed]
Hi Jeanne Dubrasky,

We're sorry to hear you've been having a hard time in your life, we hope that things will improve for you.

About your details. This is a public forum so it's not a good idea to post your phone number and email address for everyone to see. I have removed them from your post for you. We also do not contact anyone using those methods we reply to posts on this forum.

Requests for any Refunds are not done via the forum. You will need to wait until the game is back up, then the support link will be available again, should you still want to contact them.

At this time, there is no reason to think that the game will not be back. We just can't give any details or accuracy on day/time at the moment.

Any details we can give when we get them will be added to this post, click on the link below if you want to see it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659126

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 07 2022 at 02:27 PM.
Old Oct 07 2022, 05:47 PM

Default Frustrated with facebook

Is there a link or some way to contact Facebook and express our displeasure with their lack of attention to this matter? If enough FarmTown users pushed them maybe they would pay attention.
Old Oct 07 2022, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
Is there a link or some way to contact Facebook and express our displeasure with their lack of attention to this matter? If enough FarmTown users pushed them maybe they would pay attention.
Hi Skyrange,
Facebook is not going to listen to us even if every player were to contact them. The only thing we can do is wait for it to be resolved between the developers and the Facebook people involved in this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2022, 05:57 PM

I feel really bad for the mods of this forum. None of this is their fault, they have been great at making sure we get the information as soon as they do. they have answered questions they best they can. They have farms as well and are probably MORE frustrated than we are, we just have farms to handle they have farms and hundreds of angry farmers....so sit back read a book, watch a movie, find a pattern to create your next farm, do something but waiting for things that we have no control over is kind of silly and it is certainly is pointless. Sending angry emails to fb is a bad idea, taking frustrations out on mods and expecting them to know the answers is unfair. This is OUT of ALL OF CONTROL, it is up to facebook now to approve changes and flip that switch if they refuse than maybe the team will look at another platform but for now deal with one thing at a time.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error