Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 16 2010, 06:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
thanks for fixing the bug that caused the farm to jump and for blank spots to occur when using tools. (somehow the "follow avatar" option got checked and caused the problem). Now only one problem remains: when planting, some squares don't seed and I have to go back and seed one at a time. These are generally in one line across the farm and there will be normal seeding for some squares and then three or four in a row will not seed and have to be tended individually. Can this be fixed?
Hello there,

Which size tool are you using when this happens ? By any chance is the row of fields you have trouble with plowed slightly further to the left or right than all the others? This can also happen if there are spaces between the fields. If you're using the 4x4 tools, this can happen when the fields don't quite fit into a 4x4 square area.

For further information and help please check out the "Help and Support" section. Post any questions in the most appropriate thread. Here's the link...

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 17 2010, 05:09 AM

Thumbs up New Levels anytime soon?

I've maxed out again. Any new levels in the future. Love the game, can live with the glitches that happen once inawhile, but really need some new levels to keep my competitivness going.

Thanks again!
Old Dec 17 2010, 01:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

did you save any Easter Eggs from last Easter?? hide them on your farm post a message on FB have your friends come see if they can find them.... i like to put surprises on my farm like a decoration and i hide buildings, refresh place item like a hay bale or garden gnome then unhide buildings and post and see if my friends will find the goof on my farm it is way fun......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 17 2010, 01:14 PM
Account Not Linked

That sounds like it would be fun SunnyD. I wasn't here last Easter, but I might have to think about that and see what I can do

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 17 2010, 02:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

store everything on your farm put only lakes and rivers on your farm........ plow and seed something cheap like raspberries..let them wither.. go to the market and hire the worse beggars lol ... follow them to your farm shout out "oh no I left the water on and it flooded my fields and killed the crops" run and hide so they don't catch you LOL LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 17 2010, 02:51 PM

The new items are great. I only have one question. I was going to put the snow in storage and put patches of snow on my farm. How do I put it into storage??
Old Dec 17 2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
The new items are great. I only have one question. I was going to put the snow in storage and put patches of snow on my farm. How do I put it into storage??
Hi, if you are referring to to full ground cover of snow, you cannot put it in storage.
Old Dec 17 2010, 06:28 PM

Since we can not store the snow that covers the whole farm can we delete it when spring comes? If so, how and if not how can we cover it up then????
Old Dec 17 2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
Since we can not store the snow that covers the whole farm can we delete it when spring comes? If so, how and if not how can we cover it up then????
You can purchase a different ground cover from the paths/grounds section of the store

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 17 2010, 06:35 PM

I bought the metal facility and even with a weeks supply of ores, can not totally fill it. I have no clue how much of the metal you need for things as I don't have the cookware facility or the toy (not sure if you need any of it for toys or not). At any rate, is there another use for Chromite ore than the metal facility? I am kind of confused on why I have so much Chromite and yet always run out of the other 2.
Closed Thread